Turkey Breast Cutlets. Recipes?

Options
GoStaceyGo
GoStaceyGo Posts: 29 Member
i bought some turkey breast cutlets to make meals for the week but ive never used them before!
if anyone has can you tell me your favorite way to cook them? grill, oven, skillet? seasonings? lol thank you!

Replies

• ckp0818
    ckp0818 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Asparagus Turkey Rolls with Mushrooms
    Makes 1 serving.

1 (6 oz) turkey cutlet
    4 asparagus spears
    Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
    1/2 tsp vegetable oil
    5 tbsp reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
    1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
    1 tbsp cornstarch
    1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
    Pinch of salt
    2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
    1/4 cup long-grain white rice, cooked according to package directions without salt or fat

Nutrient content per serving:

Total calories: 444
    Protein: 49 g
    Carbohydrates: 51 g
    Fat: 4 g
    Calories from fat: 8%
    Cholesterol: 67 mg
    Sodium: 382 mg
    Fiber: 3 g
    Saturated fat: 1 g

Instructions:
    Place turkey cutlet between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a mallet or rolling pin to 1/2" thickness. Trim the asparagus and roll 4 asparagus spears inside the cutlet, securing it with toothpicks. In a skillet sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, over medium-high heat, add vegetable oil. Add turkey roll and cook 2 minutes on each side to brown. Add 4 tbsp of chicken broth to the skillet and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 8 minutes, or until turkey is done. Transfer turkey roll to a plate. Keep warm. Add mushrooms to the skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Combine cornstarch with remaining 1 tbsp chicken broth and add to skillet with the Worcestershire sauce and salt. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until thickened. Remove toothpicks from turkey roll, spoon sauce over the top, and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley. Serve with hot cooked rice.
  • Medlockbb
    Medlockbb Posts: 57
    Options
    Cover the cutlets with fat free sour cream and sprinkle with shake and bake. Bake on 350 for about 30 min.

Another good one is to dip the cutlets in fat free honey mustard or honey dijon and cover with 1 cup crush cornflakes. Again bake at 350 for about 30 min.

Dont remember the exact nutritional info on these but you can add it as a recipe on your profile and get the details.
  • DANCERPURPLE
    DANCERPURPLE Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I know Im suuuper late but...I went to skinnytaste.com and got a yummy recipe. http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/11/turkey-cutlets-with-parmesan-crust.html. Ofcourse I took out the butter and used whole wheat bread crumbs. I sprayed them with a little olive olive spray while they were in the pan to cover for the butter and not be soo dry which they werent and they were yummmy!
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump