I'm back with a new account - need new friends!

Options
Hello all,

Today I deleted my old account (I used to be called "thisismynewmindset"). For a while last summer I was doing well but then I went back to school (law school) and noticed that I kept failing. So I thought I would start fresh - new account, new me!

I am looking for new friends (and my old ones back, if you can find me!) who can keep me accountable. Law school is a killer on its own, and trying to eat healthy and exercise can be an additional hardship.

If any of you are in similar situations, or you are just looking for a friend, feel free to add me! The plan is for me to check my account AT LEAST once a day, logging all my food, and checking on my friends.

Also, I am (re)starting P90X today! Last year I got to about day 35ish... this time I am going ALL the way and then rewarding myself with P90X2!!!

We can do this!

Replies

• tngfordisney
    Options
    Feel Fee to add me.

Rick
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always up for new supportive friends. I log everything everyday and usually check in a few times a day! :smile:
  • jenny6701
    jenny6701 Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • ByeByeBigButt
    Options
    Thanks guys for the welcoming support!!!!
  • caldrmr
    caldrmr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you, and I'm sure we can all do this if we just take it one day at a time!
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options
    feel free to add me too! as well as anyone else on here! I am always looking for new friends and motivators :)
  • pegglesW49
    Options
    You have a great plan! You can do it!!!
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I log on everyday :)
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and welcome back
  • Julesbriff
    Julesbriff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Love having supportive friends. Welcome back :)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    i sent u a friend request...and by the way i am also 5'11"....
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    AND im only 6 pounds more than you... so you will keep me motivated!
  • marticapitt
    marticapitt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined yesterday and don't know how to add friends yet. Finding the site kind of helpful but am stuck on a glitch. My goal calories per day was fine yesterday in the food section, but while the goal didn't change, it has increased in the food section. Is it plotting against me or what!
    PX - wow you determined! I just got Brazilian Butt lift...big butt turning to small flat butt needs help!
  • kezzafitmum73
    Options
    hi im new here please add me :)