I just signed up and would like some friends

Options
I am taking my kids to Disney World in the summer of 2013. I have a big weight loss goal before I go. I would like some freinds on MFP to help keep me motivated.

rick

Replies

• Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Rick - I just signed up too. Feel free to add me to the friend list and we all keep each other motivated!
  • jenny6701
    jenny6701 Posts: 18
    Options
    Im also new feel free to add me ;)
  • rookmb
    rookmb Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi Rick -

I think it's great that you're not waiting until a month before your vacation to really get motivated. lol
    I say that because that's the way I used to do things - "oh, i have plenty of time, I'll start next Monday". Well, I got tired of waiting for "next Monday". lol

MFP has been such a help for me. I love the daily food log. It's amazing to see the calories add up. Before I would never take into account everything that I ate. I was only fooling myself, but that's all changed now.

The best advice I can give anyone is to do your best every day, and when you put your head on your pillow at night, know that you truly did do the best you could do that day. :)

Anyone reading this is welcomed to add me as a friend. I need all the help I can get!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!
  • jenirobinson
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kezzafitmum73
    Options
    hi im new here please add me