I need some friends.

Options
I made a new account now I don't have any friends :-(

I've lost over 100 pounds since last May using MFP but I decided to come back as I want to be 140 pounds so I still have a little way to go!

It's a better experience when I can see updates from other members to keep me encouraged.

Hope to see you soon!

Replies

• caitlingui
    caitlingui Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow. A hundred pounds, I can't even imagine! Awesome work!
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    Great job, need the motivation myself as I just joined today feel free to send me a friend request.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

And here I am getting fustrated trying to lose 30 pounds. I love hearing success stories. It gives me such a boost, kind of like if they can do so can I. I can't wait until I am one of the successful ones.
  • abbyworkman44645
    Options
    i was wondering if this program really works and if it does can anyone give me advice?!:smile:
  • mummypannell
    Options
    Thats great work well done keep it up:smile:
  • bechtel1979
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss , you may add me:happy:
  • hellozeppelin
    Options
    Yay! That's great! Good to see a success story. I just joined today so I'm looking for friends as well. I'll send you a request. :smile:
  • Sheilaglo
    Options
    Wow the amount of weight you lost is incredible, how long did you say it took, 1 year? I have just opened this today so not sure if I am the kind of friend you need but I have lost 20 pounds just before I logged in to this program. I'm hoping for new insight on how to loose more, I am at a stand still.:happy:
  • dlherbert
    dlherbert Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing congratulations Would love to know all of the ways you did this? Am looking to loose 35 pounds and it seems like such a huge goal. I know they tell you to take it a little at a time. Set small goals. I will look forward to seeing and hearing about your future success. Good Luck
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    WOW, 100lbs. Well Done. I'm Halfway there, 75 Gone and 75 to Go. Feel free to add me
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow 100lbs that is so amazing!!! :smile:
  • justpeachypink
    justpeachypink Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow 100 lb, that's awesome!
    I need to be doing that...
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Woohoo on your weight loss so far!!! Feel free to add hun:-)
  • howekaren
    howekaren Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. Good job on the weight loss so far. That's awesome.
  • bailey39
    bailey39 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome back and that is awesome.....:-)
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good job on the weightloss! Friend request sent :)
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can always use more supportive friends!
  • crazykat60
    crazykat60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is a great weight loss, I have just joined and this is real encouragment.
  • cadjma
    cadjma Posts: 2
    Options
    RE: Abbyworkman44 ~ It really does work! You HAVE to consitantly log in everything you eat & any exercise. Also, weigh in at least once a week. I lost 40 lbs last year thanks to this website. Unfortunately I gained back 20 of those, but am on my way to losing it back right now. Good luck & hang in here it really is an awesome site!
  • donski1980
    donski1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, feel free to add me! I'm new to the site so anyone who wants to add me as a friend go for it, I don't bite unless you're a jam doughnut! :-)