Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD's

Options
Has anyone used the Walk at home dvd's and had results? Please share before and after weight and how long it took to lose.
Thanks

Replies

• iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love the Walk Away the Pound DVDs...I lost 18 lbs in 6 weeks doing them in the past. I am starting back up today as a matter fact, I will be going on vacation in 6 weeks...I will post progress pics then. Good luck!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I use them along with Turbo Fire and Zumba dvd's... I love her dvd's especially the 4 and 5 mile ones.
  • cnt21811
    cnt21811 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Did you do the videos everyday?
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I have seen them but never really given them a try! I heard they are pretty good though!
  • SnowFireGirl
    Options
    I've wondered this too. Bump
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have used them, i can't say how much I lost as I would only do it once a week and do other workouts in between but i really enjoyed them and found it a good way to work out even with my rotten arthritic joints :P
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I used to do the video everyday and found it to be a very effective low impact work out. I have moved on to Jillian Michaels now, but I credit Leslie's DVDs with building up my confidence and endurance when I began my weight loss. Love her!
  • melis89
    melis89 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have been using them and I really like how quickly you can get in 4 miles. I don't do them everyday, but I use them when I can't get outside.
  • zeikiya989
    Options
    I lost my first 25lbs on those alone and counting calories for about 3 months, I did either the one or two mile daily. I still use them sometimes. They are great videos
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    For me it's not about the weight loss, but about maintenance. It was about finding an exercise that I can do REGULARLY for the rest of my life.

I used to diet & exercise. When the diet was over, so was the exercise. Well, the weight kept coming back!? .... Doh!

These DVDs are great! There are testimonies on her site, and facebook page about people who have lost more than 100 pounds. The simplicity is great, you can bump up the walk easily or bring it back down if you're under the weather. Here's a short clip of one of her solo walks. I prefer a group walk - 3 Mile Weightloss Walk features 2 walkers who have lost 100 pounds, and another who has lost 70..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnsfbneFQ_8&feature=related

Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (Target) is her newest. It's fully chaptered AND programable. It has 5 different miles, and 5 different strength/stretch segments. You can mix & match these segments to fit whatever time frame you have.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I use her videos, it's been about 8yrs and have about 60 in my collection. I rotate them all. I use them 6 days a week every morning at 5am and also use my elliptical. I have lost about 40lbs, slowly but surely. I have toned nicely and continue to work on that. I really love her videos.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 mile big burn and I love it! I lost 25 pounds last year from walking alone. I don't have a DVD player at the moment so it sucks. :-(
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    MissTatoo, she is now on facebook for free!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 mile big burn and I love it! I lost 25 pounds last year from walking alone. I don't have a DVD player at the moment so it sucks. :-(

Can you download one to your PC from Amazon? The Start! Walking series is available. The 3 mile one really kicks b****

Youtube has several. I think these are kind of a pain to use, but it will work in a pinch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndVjwkaLGDk&feature=PlayList&p=3276123ADD7730EE&playnext_from=PL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8b4P57jNsQ&feature=PlayList&p=3276123ADD7730EE&playnext_from=PL
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I will have to check out her FB page!
  • faithgriggs
    Options
    Love her walks! Even my kids like to join in.I used 1 video repeatedly and lost 20 lbs in a few months.I stopped for a bit due to moving and a baby being born,but back on it again as of today!
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I use many of her videos and like them . They have different intensities so you can match your mood. Check out her site. I buy my videos from- CollageVideos.com. You can play a clip of any thing you are considering buying. Very reliable and you can call and ask advice.
  • babgrl
    babgrl Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for responding...I have been so busy that I haven't logged in and...well yea I haven't even started the new 5mile dvd that I bought. I used to walk with her when I had cable tv on demand but now I have satellite so I had to buy the dvd. I must say I really liked walking at home. My biggest issue is being motivated to do anything and stop making excuses. I'm encouraged now to go ahead and just do it!
  • kristinabunton
    Options
    My mom has lost 35 lbs doing them :)
  • babgrl
    babgrl Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow that's great! How long did she do them for?