30 day shred tips?

Im starting the 30 day shred tonight and im SUPER excited about it. :bigsmile: ive seen some great results from people on here so im hoping the same will happen for me! Im curious though if anyone has any tips for me maybe stuff they did to help keep them motivated...anything really...and what they logged it under for there exercise diary

Thanks for the help! :smile:

Replies

• Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Take measurementS! I didnt lose much weight but the inches came off and really encouraged me! Take a before picture...so u can have a before and after, thats always encouraging on here! And i logged it under circuit training until i got a HRM! It was pretty close to the HRM! Best to ya! Enjoy it!
  • Awesome! thank you! i just bought a hrm last night so im pretty excited for tonight! I will take my measurments tonight :frown: and a before picture...im really hoping to get some great results...Thank you again!!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Oh and i keep water by me! And a towel!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    I am going to start this tomorrow! Can't wait,
  • NickiParris74
    NickiParris74 Posts: 35 Member
    Good luck with the shred, stick with it and you will def see results it's a great workout!
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Don't feel like you need to do the advanced moves to get a work out - you'll see JM's lady doing the modified versions is still sweaty and she's ripped!

Don't feel you need to do it every day - I tried to do it one day after another and ended up not quite well so now I go 2 or 3 days on and 1 day off.

Enjoy it and listen to what she says, I've found, especially at the end of a work out she gives you a mini pep talk about being strong. It makes me smile and I would say it has definitely changed my perspective of who I am and what I am capable of :)