Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
I started the Jillian Michaels BR today. What do I need to log this as?

Replies

• CouldBeAHotMom
    Options
    Me too! Day 1 of the kick start accomplished! No clue WHAT to log it as! Hoping someone can help :) How are you feeling post work out? I did both work out 1 and the cardio 1 (I don't have time in the evenings) I am feeling good but a little nauseous and super tired.
  • mrsjenndaly923
    Options
    I feel a lot better then I did yesterday. :) I don't have much time to work out so wanted to try this for 90 days to see how it works for me. I'm also doing the Plexus Slim. It's an all natural way to lose weight.
  • CouldBeAHotMom
    Options
    I hear ya on not having time, full-time college, plus husband and kids and all the rest that goes along with it. Have you seen any results with the Plexus? I am finding I will have to modify the diet with revolution because I don't eat fish or dairy, but I don't expect problems with that, I just need a hand up with the fat burn.

I did a search and PM'd someone who has been on the program for a bit and will let you know what they say regarding how to log revolution. I was really hoping someone had already created a log for it - C'est la vie!
  • lmelgar
    lmelgar Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello Ladies

Ive been logging mine as circuit training general. Thats what I logged her other workouts as. Ive been doing her program for about 2 weeks now and Im loving it! Today was my first day using heavy weights. I think my arms are going to hate me tomorrow. I also do the plexus slim and love that too. Wish yall the best on your body revolution journey!
  • mrsjenndaly923
    Options
    Hello Ladies

Ive been logging mine as circuit training general. Thats what I logged her other workouts as. Ive been doing her program for about 2 weeks now and Im loving it! Today was my first day using heavy weights. I think my arms are going to hate me tomorrow. I also do the plexus slim and love that too. Wish yall the best on your body revolution journey!

The Plexus Slim for me has been a lifesaver. I don't have all the time to workout so when I hit my plateau I decided to start the Plexus Slim. And the results so far have been amazing. Plus making money from it so its a WIN WIN for me. :) Thanks for the info on how to long this. And if your arms are hating you tomorrow that just means its working. ;)
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend getting yourself a basic heartrate monitor with a chest strap. If anyone has any questions about burn.......I have a few weeks worth of burns that are usually about the same (they are at my own height, weight, and intensity, though).

With the Cardio 1, I burned right around 300 calories (pushing really hard....and using weighted gloves)....but it's so individual, and what one person burns will not be what another person burns.

These workouts are easy to half-*kitten* or really go above and beyond.....which is why a HR monitor is your best bet.
  • CouldBeAHotMom
    Options
    Hello Ladies

Thanks for the info!!
  • countrywildflower
    countrywildflower Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love the body revolution i myself didn't know how to log it. Thanks for the info. I am absolutely loving the workout. I really feel the burn. Happy dieting. Add me i need the support.
  • CouldBeAHotMom
    Options
    I highly reccomend getting yourself a basic heartrate monitor with a chest strap. If anyone has any questions about burn.......I have a few weeks worth of burns that are usually about the same (they are at my own height, weight, and intensity, though).

With the Cardio 1, I burned right around 300 calories (pushing really hard....and using weighted gloves)....but it's so individual, and what one person burns will not be what another person burns.

These workouts are easy to half-*kitten* or really go above and beyond.....which is why a HR monitor is your best bet.

That's not a bad idea at all. I'm not sure I am ready for weights of any kind - just following along without any was hard enough! I think I have officially spent too much time on my backside!
  • mals422
    mals422 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm one week in and I'm finding I have so much more energy! I've been adding my own exercise records for each workout so that I can compare how I do on each one each time I do it. If you don't have a heart rate monitor though, I'd go with circuit training.

My averages have been 250-300 calories per workout so far, but it will definitely vary from one person to another. I have one friend on my list who barely gets to 200, while another one is in the high 300's for each workout.

There's a great Body Revolution group you should all join, too! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    maybe try logging it as "circuit training" but i really recommend you getting a HRM to know exact calorie burn. I bought one and i burn almost as twice calories than MFP says if i were to log it in as general circuit training. good luck! i love body revolution!
  • TaraHolloway_
    TaraHolloway_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I logged mine as circuit training at first, then I bought a heart rate monitor. My actual calories burned was 1/2 of what the system generated. I agree with the other posts - it really depends on your personal stats...