New To The Site

Options
Hi, i am 25 year old female from england. i have been using mfp for just over a week now and have lost 4lb so far. I have been married for 2 years and my husband is amazing when it comes to supporting me through my weight loss. I am looking forward to the ups and downs of my weight loss journey and would love some mfp friends to help me through it.

18949308.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• meanemma86
    Options
    thank you, i will check this group out :)
    201340 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm new too. I've never done anything like this (chat). I'm turning 39 in about 6 weeks and need real, no joke support, like smack you're momma serious support. I'm a smartass and joke a lot.
  • wiregirl55
    wiregirl55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site and trying to lose about 25 pounds. Any tips would be welcomed!
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    hi.. i have been around here for about a year now.. if anyone wants to friend me.. feel free..
  • janstacey
    janstacey Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I actually joined last summer but in my normal fashion I gave up. My daughter's fiance joined and has lost 35 pounds so with the wedding coming up, here i am again. I have some health issues that make my attempts at weight loss even more difficult but i am determined to succeed this time. I am looking forward to reading the posts and encouraging thoughts from everyone.
  • meanemma86
    Options
    thanks for all your replies, added u all, hope we can encourage and motivate each other :)
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!! Have been on here 100+ days!! I mix up my WOs a lot doing kettlebells, sandbag training, weight training and boxing....I love to provide support if you need it.....feel free to add me as well as others. The more the merrier!! Best of luck in reaching your goals!!!
  • lorrainepiercy
    lorrainepiercy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi just new and getting to know my way with the site.Wishing everyone else starting out wonderful success with their healthy journey.Im an Aussie so will be working on Kilos and cm's.
  • alisonwarren77
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new too and looking for friend too for motivation and support. Want to lose 25lb by July for holiday. Anyone who wants to be my friend please add me xx