Anyone lose a shoe size?

Options
Suddenly all my shoes are too big! It is not surprising really since I always was a size 7 before I had kids and gained weight! But since the weather has changed I went to put on shoes I haven't worn all winter only to realize they are all too big! (size 8)

Total weight loss is 55 pounds.

Anyone else lose a shoe size? Just hoping my boobs don't get any smaller :laugh:

Replies

• chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My shoe size varied dependent on the style but I've found now that the larger size is way too big now, and I can also get into standard width shoes - the main test will be in the summer months, my feet used to be terribly prone to swelling, so we'll see what happens!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Yep, my feet shrink too!
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Don't know about your feet, you didn't post pics, but the rest of you is looking marvelous (said in my best Billy Crystal, old man voice). Woot!:smile:
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Yep, lost a shoe size.... such a bummer... had to go shoe shopping! :wink:
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have lost a little over 1/2 a shoe size so far at 55lbs lost. I was at a 9.5/10 (depending on the shoe) and now I am at a 9, but it is too big and an 8.5 is too small. Really annoying with work shoes, slipping off all day.
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    I hope I lose a shoe size. Before my first child I was a 7 and now a 9 :sad: And like you I really hope my boobs don't get any smaller since I don't have much left!
  • musdoit2
    musdoit2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know I have gained 1.5 shoe sizes.. I only hope I will lose it when I lose some weight....went from size 7 to 8-1/2..
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was a 8, but in recent years was getting 8.5 and sometimes 9 in sandals (hate the toe over the edge). Now when I try on an 8.5 it is totally loose, and an 8 fits great!
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I better not lose a show size! I'm still only a size 6!
    But I have farmer's feet so they're wide and it limits what shoes I can get so i wouldn't mind fixing that.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    yep my romeos are all loose
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I guess with less weight to carry, you're feet don't flatten out as much. I actually LOVE wearing heels now, and tripled the length of time that I could wear them. Totally not complaining though. Maybe some Louboutoins can be in my future!
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Me too! Sooo weird! Less pressure on the arches maybe so the foot isn't stretched out?
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have smaller feet now. I don't think it is quite a full size but definitely a half size. So good for me because I was an 11 before and now I can fit some 10's. It probably quadruples the selection that is available to me - so it is awesome!.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Lost a boob size and a shoe size here!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Sure did! :flowerforyou:
  • shaydon80
    shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Before I had kids I was a 7.5, then went up 1/2 a size with each baby (3). When I started losing weight I was a 9 and now I'm back down to a 7.5-8 after losing 80+lbs. Crazy! i was getting dressed for my Christmas party at the office and I had to wear my "day time shoes" with my dress because the shoes that I brought kept falling off my feet. lol
  • kantone999
    kantone999 Posts: 174
    Options
    I lost a half size just recently.
  • BeinAfraid
    Options
    I totally lost a shoe size. I was in a 9.5-10. Now I am in a 9-9.5. I thought it was me or that my shoes stretched out. I lost about 35 pounds. Hate to say it, but my boobs ARE slightly smaller. Not a whole cup by any means. And I can tell that my core is smaller, because now I fit into a 34 rather than a 36 bra., but I will give that up any day just to say I am in 3 dress sizes smaller. What's a half a cup of boob compared to that!!! LOL
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Mine are definitely getting smaller--YAY!!!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Yes like over night! All pf a sudden my shoes where to large!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!