Does anyone have Brazilian Butt Lift DVD

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
It's expensive and I would like to have it but want to make sure it's worth it.

Is it fun?
Did you notice major results?
Is it just a bunch of squat/lunge combinations?
Is it worth the money?

I heard the quality of the DVD wasn't very good, but want to know from someone that has it and has used it.

THANKS!!

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    bump, somebody on here has to have tried this
  • karenzaphyr
    Options
    I'm doing it right now. It's a lot of fun! They have different workouts depending on the type of butt you have. Send me a friend request if you would like more information.
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have it. I'm on week 2 of the Lift and Shape Solution.

There's a lot of variety and I find it to be a good workout. There are some exercise I definitely can't do.

Bum Bum makes me drip with sweat, I can really feel High & Tight working various muscles, just start Sculpt and I'm worn out after, Tummy Tuck is also tough. Haven't done Cardio Axe - that's next week.
  • MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have it and it is a good workout. The instructor is cheesy but the moves are good and it is more than squats and lunges. I get sick of routines very quickly so I have not completed the entire program, but in the 3 weeks that I did follow along, I saw results. I still use some of the dvds in my rotation.

I like the Cardio Axe, Sculpt and High & Tight workouts. I did High & Tight last Monday and my booty was sore for days.

If you decide to get it let me know, maybe having a buddy would motivate me to stick with it. :smile:
  • justbeach03
    justbeach03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It works really well when you use it. Lots of fun...butt kicking routine. I can't seem to stay on track between the gym and the BBL videos. Anyone want to be BBL motivating buddies to stay on track? "justbeach03"
  • Pehswiggy
    Pehswiggy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the DVDs for about 2 weeks and see a huge difference already. I'm trying to find the calories burnt so I can add it to my exercise log!!