Protein vs. Carbs HELP

Hi - Seems like I have no problem getting the protein I need - sometimes more than I need but at the end of the day I haven't consumed enough carbs. What foods have carbs but not proteins?

Replies

• Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Not sure about the protein but I don't think it is very high. Bread, potatoes, noodles, fruit. Also, most junk food has lots of carbs.

I think getting plenty of carbs is usually not that critical unless you are doing some pretty serious exercise. If you are feeling fine at the level you are eating then I wouldn't feel pressured to eat more.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Hi - Seems like I have no problem getting the protein I need - sometimes more than I need but at the end of the day I haven't consumed enough carbs. What foods have carbs but not proteins?

Lots of sugary things, however there really is no minimum daily intake for carbs, so I wouldn't be overly worried about being "under" in carbs
  • I'm at the opposite end - I need snack ideas that are high protein/low carb... anyone???
  • Drewso
    Drewso Posts: 16
    Only go low carb if youre not doing anything. Youre body needs carbs to fuel and burn fats.

Michael- Be a carnivore. All meat is High pro/low carb