"Let's go get sexy"

Options
Sunscreenandsweat
Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
So my best friend says something about us getting sexy like every time we go to the gym together and when I noticed that I am way more into when one of us says something like "Let's go get sexy" instead of "Let's go to the gym". It makes me like push myself more or something. Idk does anyone else do or say something like that?

Replies

• hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    No, but it's cute and I can see how it would be motivating. I think I'll start telling myself that from now on (I work out alone, sadly).
  • kellaro4
    kellaro4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Its keeping the goal the focus instead of the chore. If the gym is not your favorite then its a chore. Its like saying "lets go mop a floor". I dont say "lets go get sexy" but i have mentioned hitting the stairs to "earn me some guilt free brownies". Im a sugar-holic so sometimes brownies really are a great motivation lol.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i love that! i'm stealing it ..

i just told my husband we're now saying "lets go get sexy" when we go to exercise... he liked it :)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    << --- Agreed, whatever works for you!
  • carlos1989
    carlos1989 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i always say its sexy time lol always helps me :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I say "it's time to get my hard on"
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    time to get HUGE!
    let's get swoll
    let's pump some iron
    time to go show off

haha all things i say with my gym buddies
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    It's totally understandable that it would make you more motivated!!
    I try not to think of it as exercising, I think of it as destressing which makes it easier to get my but through the gym door.