iF YOU'VE LOST WEIGHT...YOU'RE MY FRICKIN HERO!

Options
Seriously! i think we see 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 pound losses and think it's really not that big a deal..but in a society where obesity is a MAJOR problem it's to be applauded.

I know we all are our harshest critics, but take time and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. if you have tried your best, if you have exercised and still haven't seen the results you are looking for..well keep on exercising. You are doing your heart a huge favor actually.

I pray that all of you reach your goals! And remember success can be measured so many ways, so don't lose hope, don't lose faith because it could be tomorrow that you have that breakthrough!

Replies

• Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ced!!!! Those were wonderful heartfelt words that everyone can take and continue to march forward on their journey!
  • BoxingAli
    BoxingAli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is great, Ced.....Thanks for the words of encouragement, it is very much appreciated
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    Well said and very true! Thanks a bunches!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    great motivational speech!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great Post!
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ced you are too cool. You are truly my dude. Thanks!!!!!
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    Its just as difficult for people to lose smaller numbers too so we should also applaud them for taking it upon themselves to act early. Thumbs up to everyone.
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this word of encouragement. Have a great day :-)
  • BLSBoyer
    BLSBoyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So very sweet! Thanks for the encouragement!

17816880.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Love the post! I agree, anyone who is trying to lose weight, is losing weight, or maintaining a healthy weight is a hero! :flowerforyou:
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    THANXS I FEEL LIKE THAT AT TIMES
  • mzvanessa44
    Options
    Thanks Ced well said:}
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    thanks so much.. nicely said :smile:
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great words and so true!
  • helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement!!!!:wink:
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • Paolinat
    Paolinat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder. I see all the big weight changes and think 22 is nothing. However it has made a huge impact on the my life with my energy level, emotional, mental and physical well being. I get more awesome every day.

Also, for those of you who have lost little weight, yet exercise often, you are making your body stronger, you are giving your body the energy to run more efficiently and you are most likely losing fat and gaining muscle (the latter is often not seen in actual weight loss).

Finally, by caring about your health, people will notice the difference in you. Whether you know it or not, you are probably giving others the motivation to be involved in their own health and well being. Cheers to you!
  • Renie44
    Renie44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost 20lbs in the past 6 weeks, but I can't get myself myself moving to exercise or even walk as it hurts my knees and lower back. Any suggestions? Thanks, Irene
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Great post. Thanks for the encouragement.