question about apple bee's

Options
so i went to applebee's for lunch and i got a grilled chicken sandwhich and a garden salad the only problem is they dont make a plain grilled chicken sandwhich...well anyway i only had half of each and i cant find the caloric intake on the grilled chicken sandwhich because they dont have it on their site...any ideas of what to do?

Replies

• PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    It's SO frustrating when restaurants don't post nutrition facts!
    Try googling "applebee's nutrition info/facts." You can sometimes find them on other health websites such as calorieking.com, dailyplate.com (this might be under thedailyplate.com), or even MFP.
    Hope this helps! :smile:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • calex
    calex Posts: 2
    Options
    I run into this a lot so I'll often use a Recipe Calorie Calculator website, I like

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp

You can enter all the ingredients and quantities and it will calculate all the nutritional facts for you and then I enter it in MFP. A little time consuming, but I feel like I'm getting an accurate nutritional report.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    So how do you know what the ingredients are? Applebees mashed potatoes are way yummy.... Are they just regular taters/butter/milk? Or do they extra richen 'em up with 1/2&1/2 or something? Unless you work there you don't know for sure.

I avoid Applebees 'cause it's all just salt & sugar & fat - and because they don't give out nutritional info - but when I do eat at one of those places I just find some reasonable sounding substitution in the MFP database. Hey - it's a 7 oz. porterhouse, and I trimmed in on the plate. how far off can I be?
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I find most of my nutrition info that isn't stored on www.calorieking.com