I gained it all back :(

Options
I was on mfp a while back and i was getting things going, i didnt lose much but it made me feel good, and now all my weight is back and i want ti start over :) add me if you like, i love having buddies!

Replies

• katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I've had to start all over again, it sucks but we've done it once we can do it again :) I'll send you a request
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I went and got myself pregnant after I began to get to a reasonable size.
    New start for me too! sent you a request too. :)
    x
  • KAYL0VEx
    KAYL0VEx Posts: 2
    Options
    it happens to the best of us ladies! i was at a really great size and super happy...got into a relationship...got dumped and gained it back. i am back again and i'm gonna get there again! SO EXCITED! :)

i have found that if i eat about 1300 calories a day and exercise and burn 500 a day, i'll make my goal weight by the end of the year.

YOU CAN DO IT GIRLS! :)
  • Sagelit
    Sagelit Posts: 78
    Options
    Me too. It's OK, you've made the jump back to here, and make sure to count on the rest of us for support when you need it. I sure do!
  • emileeanne
    emileeanne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of us are in the same boat! Just think of it as a fresh start!!!
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was at 230+ then went down to 180.. Then I gained it all back due to bad habits. I've learned my lesson and realized it's not about weight loss, but lifestyle change.

So don't be sad. Just because you gained it back doesn't mean you can't lose it again, this time forever :-)
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: !I'm right there with all of you and would be delighted to add one & all as friends to support
  • emvoldock
    emvoldock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm on my way back down. Add me!!
  • JennM2011
    Options
    I've done the same thing. I was even down at my goal weight for a year and a half, but then I went away to college and I'm back up again, but I'm determined to get back down and stay there. Feel free to add me :)
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Same song different verse! Best of luck to you, add me if anyone would like!