Options
hi guys im lindsay just getting started, my brother has done amazing so if he can do it i can 2 , hopeing 2 get healthy and stay healthy :)

Replies

• JordieJ
    JordieJ Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome. Today is my first official day using this program. I have had the app for a while, but today I made a decision to incorporate it into my daily life! Its great to know I am not alone! Good luck and I hope to work together to stay encouraged!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Welcome! You are off to a great start!
  • kezzafitmum73
    Options
    hi im new here please add me :)
  • Beretta11
    Options
    Welcome. I am fairly new as well. I am having a hard time regulating my daily essential needs. I usually run way below my needed calories, but over on my protein....? I am pretty confused at what food is really needed to keep all level. Help? I usually eat a small amount of oatmeal with sweet-n-low and cinnomon for breakfast, baby greens(salad) with a little ranch and sunflower seeds for lunch, and another salad at dinner with some meat....usually a turkey burger or chicken... any suggestions welcome. Thanks!
  • joanaHL
    joanaHL Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Newbie! It's my first day too! Lets do this thing together!:flowerforyou:
  • childofbodom123
    childofbodom123 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You will do great! Better start looking for new clothes because in a couple of month you are going to need them!

If I can lose over a 100 pounds you can do this blindfolded :-)