Looking for strong friends to help incourgage me pls.

Options
I just signed up for the second time and only week a cpl weeks the first time before i stopped logging. So I want to stick with this and keep track of my intake and my work outs. I have lost 160lbs in a lil over a year and I need to tone and lose a lil more in a few areas like my tummy. Daily chats, check ins... and advice on working out would be great. :D

Thanks
Angela :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KJames1980
    KJames1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just signed up also. I just had my son Feb 1st and am trying to lose weight that I gained in high school 15 years ago. I also need as much help as I can get and would like to be friends.

Thanks,

Kim
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    You lost 160 lbs, you should be helping me. Add me if you like to. I am motivational at times, its a struggle. Add me if you like.
  • wmjanes
    wmjanes Posts: 8
    Options
    We Texan have to stick together so u can add me if u want
  • josephine1985
    Options
    dang girl! that is awesome! feel free to add me!
  • mrsvojtasek
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies... anyone else feel free to send me a friend add. I will remove you as a friend if you are rude or disrespectful. Thanks for everyone's time :flowerforyou:
  • joanaHL
    joanaHL Posts: 8
    Options
    I just started today for the first time. I motivate you, you motivate me, add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Yasemin08
    Options
    I'm trying out this site for the 1st time! I lost 20 lbs with weight watchers online but now I am trying to do it on my own!
  • mrsvojtasek
    Options
    Oh you can do it! Take the tools you learned of small portions and eat more times a day and work out as many times as you can. Keep the body moving and it will burn calories. :D