I'm new!

Options
I'm new on here and was just looking for support on losing 100 pounds by the end of this year! I've gotten to the point where I've just had enough and am ready to finally be healthy!

Kelsey

Replies

• reb6672
    reb6672 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Kelsey. I'm new here too. But I can tell you that once you get into the swing of things it gets easier. Best of luck!!!
  • KelseyHetrick
    KelseyHetrick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! :)
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hi! And Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want - I will do my best to motivate you, if you will do the same for me... sometimes I need a swift kick in the pants :)
  • LoseItJourney
    LoseItJourney Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ashley.

I'm 19, and on a journey to lose 160 lbs, roughly.
    Feel free to add and chat with me if you want!
  • joanaHL
    joanaHL Posts: 8
    Options
    YAY!!! I'm new too! I wish you all the support and happiness that I hope to find here too. Lets do it girlfriend!:flowerforyou:
  • joanaHL
    joanaHL Posts: 8
    Options
    I second that !!!
  • ballen0701
    Options
    Hi I'm new here also just started today. Doc said would help back problems. So I figured what the hell umm not sure what else to say uhfh I am a guy umm I'm in the military....yea that is it.
  • jenotrainer
    Options
    I am new a personal trainer from the chicago area. Please add me ! jenotrainer
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lots of newbies!

Feel free to add me - the more the merrier, we can keep each other on track!

Best of luck to all on your goals!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been here a bit, have had great success with MFP and the tools available. Feel free to add me for motivation and ideas!