80 down, and still going!!

Options
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rich and I live in North West NJ. Anyway, to give you some background on myself, back in 2008 I had my appendix rupture. I had a pretty long recovery from it and because extremely sedentary afterwards. I put on so much weight, I didn't even want to leave the house. I finally had enough, started on Nutrisystem, joined a new health club that opened by work and slowly but surely I've lost 80 lbs so far. I still have quite a bit to go to reach my goal, so I figured I would reach out for some online support. Recently I've been extremely motivated and determined. I hope to learn from everyone and share what I can.

I look forward to contributing here,

Rich

Replies

• jennie0918
    jennie0918 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    80 lbs! that's a huge accomplishment! congrats! i'm not too sure what you could learn from me. i just started this today. i have been on and off diets for a while but i just really wanted to get into it this time. like hard core. lol . i hope you continue on a good path. congrats again! good luck :)
  • Puffin2009
    Options
    I COULD USE SOMEONE WHO HAS LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT TO ENCOURAGE ME ALONG MY WAY , I AM AT 308 AND i NEED TO LOSE ALOT
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    80 pounds is an amazing accomplishment - you CAN achieve your goals!
  • reb6672
    reb6672 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes :) I just started with this today too. I've had it on my phone for a while, but decided it was time to actually use it.
  • mrsvojtasek
    Options
    great job.... keep up the good work!

I have lost about 160lb and working on toning and losing just a lil more.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Great job and good luck to you with the rest! Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WTG! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: