Need some real "go-getter" friends!

Options
So i've been on MFP for about a month and a half now. I've lost some weight and was very motivated when i first started. But slowly, i feel off the wagon. It started as, "oh i can have one of those, its not goin to hurt anything" then it went to "oh i can have one day to eat what i want and i'm back to business tomorrow" and now i've completely muffed up everything that i worked so hard for at the beginning.

So i've wanted to "re-marry" my husband, becuz the first time we just went to the courthouse, while i was 8 weeks pregnant with our second daughter, got married in jeans and a casual shirt in front of 2 of our friends and that was it. So i asked him if he would re-marry me when i lost 50 pounds! And he said YES! This time i wanna do things right! Get married in church, in a beautiful dress, have my daddy walk me down the isle, have a wedding party, flowers, family, friends, a reception and a honeymoon. Okay so i might not get all of that, but as long as i can re-marry the man of my dreams in church in front of our family and friends i will be happy!

So anyway, i have a beautiful wedding as motivation to drop the weight, but could really use some more extremely motivated friends! Don't get me wrong, the friends that i have on here are AWESOME! But you can never have too many friends right?!?

Replies

• HappilyMarried2711
    HappilyMarried2711 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :smile: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • momma924
    momma924 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'll be your friend :-) I'll add you. just joined today so looking around on the site...
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
    I''m all for keeping each other going strong!
    You can never have too much encouragement
  • EpicRosie
    EpicRosie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I dont have any friends yet so I'll be your friend!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ; ) the more supporters/motivators the better!!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!!!! I am here to lose weight to start planning a family. Let's be friends :)
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I am on all the time and pretty motivated!!
  • HappilyMarried2711
    HappilyMarried2711 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you for those of you who've added me for added support! I can't wait to get to know you all! But theres always room for more friends! :smile:
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    U can add me if u like :)