Can Someone tell me

Options
April0815
April0815 Posts: 780 Member
How to Scrambled Eggs in the microwave? My trainer thinks I should eat more eggs but i'm always rushing in the morning to get to the gym before work. HELP

Replies

• LeanneLynn84
    Options
    I just looked up this recipe on cooks.com...

2 to 3 eggs
    Dash salt
    Dash pepper
    1/2 to 1 oz. milk

Into a small microwave safe bowl mix 2 to 3 eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes at medium power. Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained. Mix well between cooking times. Do not overcook. Season and eat from bowl.

Good luck!! :smile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Grab a coffee mug, spray the inside lightly with non stick spray, crack or pour in your egg depending on if you want to use a whole egg or just whites. If you are using a whole egg sprinkle a bit of salt in the bottom of the cup before you put the egg in to prevent it from exploding (that's what it says on my egg cooker). If you want you can add stuff to it like cheese or veggies, cook about 45 seconds, stir, then cook another 40 seconds or so, and there you go.
    Hope this helps! I make this while making my lunch in the morning and have it on a piece of whole wheat toast, good luck b:flowerforyou:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I use egg beaters and scramble them, takes less than 2 mins really. I hate micro eggs.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Grab a coffee mug, spray the inside lightly with non stick spray, crack or pour in your egg depending on if you want to use a whole egg or just whites. If you are using a whole egg sprinkle a bit of salt in the bottom of the cup before you put the egg in to prevent it from exploding (that's what it says on my egg cooker). If you want you can add stuff to it like cheese or veggies, cook about 45 seconds, stir, then cook another 40 seconds or so, and there you go.
    Hope this helps! I make this while making my lunch in the morning and have it on a piece of whole wheat toast, good luck b:flowerforyou:

On here you said to crack or pour in egg do I have to scramble it first. Wat if I want to do more than one do I use something bigger?
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    just put the whole egg in the microwave and turn on for 10 minutes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA(evil laff)

of course you will have what i like to call scrape off scrambled eggs
  • conmonja
    conmonja Posts: 28
    Options
    I make omelets in a freezer plastic bag.Mix up 2 eggs and all ingredents (cheese,mushrooms,ham etc) lay flat in mic for 1 min .Turn over and cook 1 min more. W e made these in girl scouts. You don't even have to wash a pan.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I like to keep some hardboiled eggs around. Once you boil them, you can just keep them in the fridge and grab one as a snack :happy:

exercise.png
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I will send my 8yr old over every morning he will make them for you. :laugh: He loves making them in the microwave. I actually make them this way for my husband and then he just reheats them when he gets to work. Good luck. :drinker: