Started at 354 ponds- 100 pounds to go- 40 weeks challenge

Options
I have lost 77 pounds and have 100 to go..... I would like to focus and try to lose 10 pounds a month for the next 10 months. I will start tomorrow but I would love to have supportive people join with me..... Lets do it!!!!

I am 5'7
current weight 275

Replies

• 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Hi! that's fantastic! 77 pounds down, way to go!
    sending u a pm.
  • the_energy
    Options
    I'd love to join this journey :) lets do it! x
  • ocrere
    ocrere Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone......
    @the_energy...... We can do it. I will send you a message to see where you are at.
    @ bgoddess- Got you message and replied. I welcome any advice you have...

Take care ladies...... 10 pounds at a time. So first goal, lets do April 1st for 5 pounds and then we will do the 1st every month after that.
  • LoveSanFran
    Options
    hey Ocrere,
    Oh this is just what I need, I would love to do this with you! My goal is 100 lbs lost too.
  • the_energy
    Options
    got it :)
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!!!

At todays weigh in I am 243lb hope to be 238lb by 01/04/2012

4 months until my holidays, 10lb a month would break me into wONEderland :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • ocrere
    Options
    ok everyone, lets work for 5 pounds by April 1st and then 10 pounds a month from there. send me your measurements and weight and I will create a spreadsheet. I will also message everyone
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well! I'm at 249 and 100 pounds would get me right where I want to be.
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'd love to join as well. Currently, I weigh 244 pounds and would love to get down to 144 pounds by New Years, or close to it!
    10 pounds a month sounds awesome. Okay- I am going to work for losing 5 pounds by April 1st...good luck everyone..we can do this!
  • ocrere
    Options
    Welcome Amy Lee.... send me (or post) your measurements, including weight so I can log you in. I will message early in the am or in the evening after work.

This week lets focus on finding a source of exercise,and drinking lots of water!!!

Everyone sounds so excited..... Let's stay motivated!!!
  • ocrere
    Options
    MARIE
    HEIGHT: 5'7
    Weight: 272
    Neck: 17
    Chest: 50
    Waist: 47
    Hips: 57
    Thighs: 32
  • donthatethesexyme
    Options
    hello new bff!! id love to take this journey with you!! i will use my measurement that im using for the other challange. i was thinking it may be easyer to put this into a group like greg has. it may be easyer to find it... it took me a minute to find this.lol. let me know what you need me to do and im your girl. the water drinking is no problem for me as i drink at least 5 liters per day already. took me a while to get there but its getting easyer as its getting hotter out. i hear we should be drinking half our weight in oz. so i worked that out! well here go my measurements:
    height; 5'4
    weight; 270 as of this am
    neck; 15.5
    waist; 53.5
    right arm 16.5
    left arm;16
    right thigh; 31.5
    left thigh; 31
    hips;50
    oh and my name is Lapetra
    good luck everyone!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I want to join!! :happy: I am currently at 248, and I would like to get down to about 145. I have my measurements written down. Should I post them here, or message them to you? I am excited to see so many great people on this post, and I look forward to being a part of this. I have actually gained about 3lbs since I joined this site as I have been sitting on my *kitten* a bit..ok, a lot! I need a kick in the rear...any takers?? :blushing:
  • sshaner98
    Options
    I would love to join also. I want to be down 60 pounds by March 2013.
  • lindsayforlife
    lindsayforlife Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This sounds great~ I'm down nearly 50 pounds since April of 2011. I started my journey at 346 pounds and am currently 292. I've been struggling with maintaining healthy eating habits, especially since I just got into a new relationship and he is a stress eater like myself and also struggles with his weight. I would like to be down 112 pounds by March 2013. Here's to trying~!
  • kendroj77_wechanged
    Options
    Whoo hooo - that's a fabulous accomplishment!! I need some major motivation and I believe reading everyones posts here is doig that.
  • Vanessa_lilia
    Options
    Can i join?
  • tazsuncp
    tazsuncp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hope it isn't to late to join the challenge. I don't have my measurements with me right now since I am at work but can send it to you this evening. I am currently 258 and would love to lose 100 pounds!
  • ocrere
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I opened a group for all of us..... and I send invites to everyone.
  • sshaner98
    Options
    Does anyone have any ideas on slimming down legs? I have heavy legs and I do the treadmill and bike 3 to 5 times a week plus walk. Doesn't seem to be working that well.