Tebow's prayers get answered...

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for Tebow. The Broncos didn't really give him much of a chance to prove himself.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I actually kind of want him to come to my Pats. He can play the bench for a few years, learn the game from one of the game's best, and Belichick can have his Brady v.2.0 ready for when Brady retires in a few years.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    *BAWLING*

*throwing a fit*

*BAWLING MORE*

..... I want Tebow. This is bad news bears.

i think he should stay.. who the hell is better to teach him than peyton freaking manning.. but.. what elway says goes.. poor tebow..

i will call it.. he will be traded to texans/and or 49ers..

Please not the Texans. I don't want to have to cheer for Tebow.

^^^This, but swap "Eagles" for "Texans"
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Its shocking because I thought Tebow had a great season!

I don't care either way, I'ma Steeler Girl and Eli is my fave Manning!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for Tebow. The Broncos didn't really give him much of a chance to prove himself.

OK, so Tebow is a rookie QB right out of college and he helped lead his team to the second round of playoffs in his first season, yet they're replacing him? I would think that to be considered quite an accomplishment.
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Options
    So as a die hard Kansas City Chiefs fan I am worried to see Peyton with the Broncos (who I depise lol) but I am glad that I can now openly cheer for Tim Tebow, as long as he doesn't go to the Chargers or the Raiders. I know a lot of KC fans were disappointed that Manning didn't come here but i"m not. We don't need another Joe Montana.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

OK, so Tebow is a rookie QB right out of college and he helped lead his team to the second round of playoffs in his first season, yet they're replacing him? I would think that to be considered quite an accomplishment.

Technically that was his second season.
  • rml_16
    Options

Either way ...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Either way ...

For real... Tebow is an incredibly talented quarterback. Worse quaterbacks have been given more time to prove themselves. But this is why the Broncos suck! Always have sucked! Always will! Bunch of mo-rons!!
  • rml_16
    Options
    If Tebow ends up with my Bills, I won't complain. I don't care about the praying, I care about the playing and we need some good players!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    If Tebow ends up with my Bills, I won't complain. I don't care about the praying, I care about the playing and we need some good players!

I won't even put in a bid for him for my team. Too many UGA fans still feel the pain of the Tebow for him to ever come to Atlanta.

(Yes, I know they suck anyway. Besides I like our QB.)
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

The Broncos usually won in spite of Tebow's play, not because of it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Tebow as an Eagle?!?!?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFUQEpngd8KjNsTX0mDYKJ-tAX1aUgDvbrnFmo8BiOPNkHIw3h
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Tebow as an Eagle?!?!?

You guys have Vick!!
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Who cares? GO STEELERS!!!

^^ This

Yay Steelers Nation
  • rml_16
    Options

I won't even put in a bid for him for my team. Too many UGA fans still feel the pain of the Tebow for him to ever come to Atlanta.

(Yes, I know they suck anyway. Besides I like our QB.)

I live in Tallahassee. I totally understand!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Tebow as an Eagle?!?!?

You guys have Vick!!

Yes...but having decent players has never stopped Philly from making bonehead moves in the past...and people wonder why we can be so, shall we say, "surly"...
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Either way ...

True what he and the team accomplished was huge....
    No matter who the current QB is you just don't pass up the chance to get Peyton Manning.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jesus and I'm a huge fan of Tebow but that is hilarious!!!!!! :love:

Go Bengals!