"Insanity" workouts

Options
Colofit
Colofit Posts: 177 Member
Has anyone tried these or know anyone who has done it!?!? "Insanity workout" that is.....

Replies

• akester
    akester Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've had Insanaity and have been doing it on and off since January. It absolutely works if you commit to it. I'm trying to finish it the whole way through right now without stopping. It kicks your butt, but it's worth it! Add me and let me know how you like it. :smile:
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I just completed month 1. I lost 5.5 pounds and 7 inches. It'll kick your butt. Great workout.
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love it! When I finished the first time I felt amazing for having pushed through it. I lost 10 pounds WITHOUT watching what I ate. (this was before I found MFP). The 2nd time I didn't lose as much weight(still not watching my diet) but I did see great results through pictures. The best part is now that I have done it..I am up for any other workout. Everything else seems easier compared to Insanity.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    im on week two of insanity and its hard but already seeing results ....after a week i went from pushups on my knees to feet....my fitness level improving lost a lb and a few inches off the body ....highly recommend to anyone that has the will to beat the program
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I may order it but I HATE working out in my house! Would rather go to the gym or run outdoors! Wish I could go to a class like this where you would sighn pu as a group to work through it all!!!! I get motivated through other people so much more!!! Hmmmmmm????
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    this might be for you then as the people behind shaun get out of breath and stop for water etc ...there is one or two machines that keep up so if you set your goal to beat them you will do it