:) How my jeans fit

Options
redwoodbsq1
redwoodbsq1 Posts: 30 Member
weird NSV. My pants always have a 'pooge' as I call it. You can see my tummy bump then where the legs of my pants start. I hope you guys know what the heck I'm trying to describe.

Well, I looked yesterday and thought "wow, why do I look thinner today?? What is it?" (I'm a painter, must analyze all visual things for specifics) Well I noticed that from my belt to my legs was smooth, no half moon / half circle / pooge mark! I noticed that my measurements said my waist was smaller than my hips now, but holy crap!

I did a happy dance, regardless of who was in the bathroom at work. It was awesome. :) Lots to go still, but even though my scale is stagnating :grumble: I can prove I'm still losing!

Replies

• nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY know what you are talking about and that is awesome! Congrats!!! as that's a great NSV!! Love all of those little moments along the way to keep us going... :flowerforyou:
  • NipsGhost
    NipsGhost Posts: 46
    Options
    Great job!! I always say the scale is the evil little leprechaun who likes to give and take. Seeing it in your measurements and clothes is so much more satisfying!!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I can't really visualize what you mean! Help?

Happy for you though:)
  • redwoodbsq1
    Options
    Ok, this is the first time I've ever tried to upload photos to here. Also, the first ones are SOOO embarrassing, I'm a 'from the boobs up' type of picture taker. This was this January when we got 18" over night. It was fun :)

From this:

321819_328866557156239_100000986919764_981024_1876517780_o-1-1.jpg416429_328866037156291_100000986919764_981020_1822980211_o-1-1.jpg

To this:

IMG_20120320_112526-1.jpg
  • redwoodbsq1
    Options
    Sorry the pics are HUGEANTIC, couldn't figure that part out... :(

wait a second... I think I've got it! :)
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    :happy: I totally know what you mean! wish I had taken a picture of mine too! its done down alot & im completely excited & happy about it. took my messurements and im done about 3 inches from my waist.! My pants slide up over the bottom my belly completely now. :laugh:
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow..that is awesome...you really have done a great job blasting away that belly fat. You must be so excited!
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Great NSV!
  • farm_mamaX9
    Options
    Good job!!!! You can totally see the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • EileenShukaitis
    Options
    Awesome job Annie!! I'm still the same weight I was several months ago. :( Really discouraged.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!