Question for the men

Options
vallemic
vallemic Posts: 278 Member
Ok, so I'm sure we all agree that little or no flab looks great on guys and gals alike! But just curious... if a lady had a tiny bit of "extra" in an area or two, where (on the body) is it somewhat OK or at least not disgusting ? I'm not talking about lots of flab here... just a couple extra pounds ;) Butt, thighs, boobs, tummy, hips? Be HONEST! Want to know what the guys think!!

Replies

• zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    I'm going to answer this, because despite lacking a penis, I am attracted to women.

Of course a couple extra pounds are fine. It's all in how a woman carries her weight, and more importantly, how she carries herself. Confidence will make a thicker woman much more attractive than an insecure thin one. There are plenty of men, and women, who are attracted to the extra pounds.
    I personally prefer my women to be soft and curvy and would rather date that body type than the extremely fit ones.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I don't really care. I'm probably going to be staring at the cleavage anyway..
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm going to answer this, because despite lacking a penis, I am attracted to women.

Of course a couple extra pounds are fine. It's all in how a woman carries her weight, and more importantly, how she carries herself. Confidence will make a thicker woman much more attractive than an insecure thin one. There are plenty of men, and women, who are attracted to the extra pounds.
    I personally prefer my women to be soft and curvy and would rather date that body type than the extremely fit ones.

i agree with this!

by the by...where is it ok, in a woman's opinion, for a guy to "carry" extra weight?
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Well, for guys, it seems they generally don't seem to carry the little extra wieght in several places like many women do. For men, for the most part, it seems to mostly find itself in the tummy area. So by process of elimination of process of no choices, I guess it would be the tummy.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    If I am attracted to her it means I have found her to look feminine and desirable as she is.

If I am in a position to see every bit of her body then I am not the slightest bit concerned about it.
    At that point I am happy to be with her and want to make her feel special and glad she was with me.
    Weight,scars,stretch marks are not even noticed much less thought about.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm sure they are all going to say stomach.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    doesnt bother me. BUT if I had to choose were the 1-2 extra pounds of flab would go, I'd choose legs/butt/hips area. I am a leg/hips kinda guy. :love:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options

i agree with this!

by the by...where is it ok, in a woman's opinion, for a guy to "carry" extra weight?

I think the body is supposed to have a little cushion. our brain cells are fat cells... women especially need fat for their reproduction system.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i like fat on the booty and nowhere else....
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options

I'm not sure I could have said this any better.. Skinny just does not look all that healthy, in my opinion, anyway.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Butt and thighs :love:
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm sure they are all going to say stomach.

Love the sarcasm.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Left ear lobe.
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love a little cushioning on a guy's chest/tummy. Makes for awesomely comfortable cuddles!
  • EarthMuffin2012
    EarthMuffin2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I totally agree...and for me this also goes for men as well.
    A renaissance shaped woman is more beautiful to me than a hard-rock body...

But ultimately Confidence combined with the right amount of Humility always wins me over ;)
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    I am in trouble..no butt to speak off. No hips. All I have is cleavage.