Experience with Insanity?

Options
I'm looking to shake up my fitness routine that has consisted of running. I'm getting a bit bored and want to jumpstart my weight loss. Anybody out there done Insanity? Thoughts?

Replies

• CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I wasn't a big fan- I liked what P90X did for my body much more. But there are some people out there with amazing results! Give it a try!
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am half way through it and all I can say is that it is perfectly named! I have done 3 rounds of P90X but still wanted to lower my bf so I heard that Insanity was great for that. This program will break you down and rebuild you!

Go for it!
  • sister83
    sister83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    insanity's great if you want to challenge your limits and see how far you can go. theres a sense of accomplishment every time i manage to survive each workout hahah but prepared to sweat buckets!! good luck!
  • fatgirlruns
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback!!
  • tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    And Shaun T is not bad to look at it either! LOL! I see great transformations with people who have completed Insanity but as everyone else said it is an intense work out but a great one!
  • jeepyj93
    jeepyj93 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    MY son and DIL both did it and just finished the 60 days and he lost 38 lbs and her 21 lbs while following good eating habits and Insanity. I have just started it and wonder how to track the activity. It is a real work out for sure.
  • tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You could burn up to 1000 calories for an hour of insanity...........hope that helps.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    its exactly what its called im in my second week and seeing results within my self ...from push ups on my knees to toes and thats in a week ....my wife also noticed that i was cleaner and more controlled with the work out this week ...loved that ...lost a few inches off the body and lost a lb