200 under 200

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
I found this book and was wondering if anyone else has it and if you enjoy it??

Replies

• chill830
    chill830 Posts: 9
    Options
    My best friend has it and she swears by it! She cooks from it ALL the time and love the meals. I recommend it and plan on getting one for myself!!
  • jadadesigns
    Options
    I have all her books! I really enjoy her cookbooks,but I didn't like the shirataki" tofu" noodles she uses for "pasta"..I'm a huge pasta lover,so wanted to see if they really are a substitute for pasta.I didn't like them..They had a strange taste.But,i've enjoyed her other recipes!You can also go to hungrygirl.com and she has recipes there and all kinds of cool information.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I have all her books! I really enjoy her cookbooks,but I didn't like the shirataki" tofu" noodles she uses for "pasta"..I'm a huge pasta lover,so wanted to see if they really are a substitute for pasta.I didn't like them..They had a strange taste.But,i've enjoyed her other recipes!You can also go to hungrygirl.com and she has recipes there and all kinds of cool information.

I might just have to go to hungry girl.com because I'm all about free :bigsmile:
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Do you know if there is a good amount of meat-free items in the book??

Sounds awesome!
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Do you know if there is a good amount of meat-free items in the book??

Sounds awesome!
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    I love all the hungry girl stuff too. Its worth the money to buy either or both cook books. I have used it a lot.
  • Dianeb412
    Options
    When you sign up at Hungry girl- you receive these daily emails- so helpful
    Hey she was on the view a few weeks ago- anybody see it
    She is great.
  • bates
    bates Posts: 122
    Options
    i'm a guy, and i just got the confirmation today that my 200 under 200 was shipped. all i can say is like omg im super excited!!!! :blushing:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    i'm a guy, and i just got the confirmation today that my 200 under 200 was shipped. all i can say is like omg im super excited!!!! :blushing:

You are too funny. :laugh: