Turbo Fire Start Feb. 21

Options
13»

Replies

• donnab88
    Options
    Hi everyone...

Can I be part of your group?? I just ordered mine today and should be here in 3-5 days... so do you start with inferno or the regular plan? Any advice? I have been doing P90x for the last 3 months i didn't lose the weight i have been wanting to lose... I thinki need to do more cardio! What the scale says and toning up is more important to me than building muscles... sorry I am all about vanity! Also, how are you tracking on myfitness pal? Do you have it set as the recommended or are you creating your own? are you eating all of your excercise calories or no? I have just "wasted" two months i would like to see some results this time!

Thanks in advance,
    DOnna
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Of course - everyone is welcome! The more people, the more support. I didn't start with the inferno plan... mostly because I don't have the money to buy the meals you have to eat during the inferno. The shakeology alone is out of my price range! So I jumped right in.

I had some results from P90X (I only did it for 60 days), but I definitely needed more cardio as well. The muscle was nice, but you couldn't see much of it because I still had a layer of fat over it! Now I'm doing TF and really praying that I see the results I've been praying for so long.

I've been under my calorie goal most days, mostly because I'm just not hungry enough throughout the day to eat all the calories (since some workouts burn ~450, unless I'm eating out, I can't imagine getting to 1650 calories in a day - I'm just not that hungry!)... So, on some days, I don't eat back the exercise calories.

As far as on MFP, I put in my own; their recommended for me was 1lb a week, but I'd like 1.5lbs a week so I can get to where I want to be faster. I have a trip to Florida over memorial day, and want to be bikini ready by then!!

Feel free to add me as a friend! I look forward to seeing what you think about TF once it arrives! :)
    Hi everyone...

Can I be part of your group?? I just ordered mine today and should be here in 3-5 days... so do you start with inferno or the regular plan? Any advice? I have been doing P90x for the last 3 months i didn't lose the weight i have been wanting to lose... I thinki need to do more cardio! What the scale says and toning up is more important to me than building muscles... sorry I am all about vanity! Also, how are you tracking on myfitness pal? Do you have it set as the recommended or are you creating your own? are you eating all of your excercise calories or no? I have just "wasted" two months i would like to see some results this time!

Thanks in advance,
    DOnna
  • tyobbka2012
    Options
    I have lost 2 pounds in my first week yahoo :happy:
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I am on week two of the Turbo Fire prep schedule, feel free to add me :)

Katie
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Great work!!! My weigh-in will be on Tuesday... I've cheated and checked the scale every day and I haven't seen an ounce dropped yet, so really praying that by Tues. a miracle happens and I'm down at least a pound!! :)
    I have lost 2 pounds in my first week yahoo :happy:
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey Gals I'm so content you are initiating this fantastic journey. I started (as a new year's resolution) in 01/05/2012, I'm a little sad but eager to see the final results since I'm finishing the program in a couple of weeks (n loved it). My experience has been tremendous, I have tried all the weight loss programs in the market and I was always in the 160 - 158lbs range (I'm 5'2") without dropping a single inch. Long story, short so far I have lost 18lbs and drop from size 8 to size 4. My only advice is to stay commited to the program, I didn't follow a strict diet, only controlled the portions and drank water (didnt buy shakeology for instance)

Hope you share your success when you finish the program, as well as I will be sharing my final results with you. :)

17114027.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Yesterday was the end of month 1 of Turbo Fire for me. I took my progress pics today... besides seeing a difference in my tummy from the side, I don't notice anything else, which I'm a bit disappointed in. I've been working so hard, under my calorie goal most days... I thought I'd see a very noticeable difference at 30 days. I'll keep pushing play, because I'm confident that month 2 will bring good things!

3vm6x.jpg Day 1

357g4yo.jpg Day 30

2zpozyw.jpg Day 1

w1saa9.jpg Day 30

358qjkn.jpg Day 1

aes0hc.jpg Day 30
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Hmmm... is there a better way to post before/after pics? I've seen some on here that are the same size next to each other in 1 document... I have no idea how to do that!?
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Options
    Do you have photobucket? You can make all the photo's the same size!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!