First "Normal" BMI since 1985 in 150 Days!

Options
Horskrzy
Horskrzy Posts: 71 Member
Hard to believe that I finally got of my butt and started this back in October 2011 but what a difference! For all of you just starting out or those struggling; hang in there because the dividends are awesome. I feel better, sleep better (snore a whole lot less) and have my Doctor even going "Wow" :noway: with the results: 48 pound down, BP: 100/65 (cholesterol level results pending) and the last time I weighed 204 was back in 1985. I've gone from 38 waist pants to 34 and had to donate three large lawn & garden bags of clothes accumulated over the "heavy years". Can't wait to see the cholesterol results as I'm sure they're going to be great as well. What a difference from "knowing" I need to lose weight and exercise to actually reaping the benefits of doing both! Sorry about no pics but I'm so handsome now I'd get in trouble with the wife when the inevitable flood of e-mails start coming in from "stricken" women! :laugh: As she's the only one for me that would NOT be a good thing! :bigsmile:

No magic to the success story other than tracking everything I eat, exercising just about daily (not so much recently because I am once again sick with a wicked cold) and trying to avoid eating into my exercise calories. If this couch potato 54 year old guy can do it, anyone can!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!