30 Day Shred, April 1

Options
I'm starting Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred on April 1. Thinking of starting an MFP group for anyone here who'd like to join me. Let me know, and if there is enough interest, I'll get it going. Thanks!

Replies

• slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i have wanted to do this but just am not sure..! looks super intesnse and i havent actually worked out for about 2 weeks!
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    I have actually finished 4 days of 30 ds. If you don't mind someone already a little into it by April 1, I would love to join the group!

slamb...it is intense and I thought I would die after the first day. But I keep telling myself...it is only 20 min. I won't die after 20 min. lol It does get more tolerable after a few days. I am no longer sore all the time and I can finish most of the exercises and all of the cardio now.
  • mjareo
    mjareo Posts: 1
    Options
    Is the 30 day shred a different workout than the "Ripped in 30" workout? My wife and I have been doing the Ripped in 30 and really like it. Got through the 4 weeks and restarted week 1 yesterday.

13777316.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Ive read a lot on here about people getting amazing results with it. I think I'm going to start doing it in the am before work. I also started a group challenge of doing one am workout and one pm workout every weekday for April.

Anyone feel free to join the challenge!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4199-april-challenge-two-workouts-a-day
  • JenW0217
    JenW0217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've been reading all the great reviews and I want to try it!! :happy:
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Awesome everyone! I will create the group today so we have time to get to know one another a little and those with experience (I've done it twice before -- and anyone who has already begun, like you steffihoney!) can offer advice, answer questions, etc.

mjareo -- it is a different workout. Ripped in 30 is JM's newer workout, based on a lot of moves similar to her 30 Day Shred exercises. Both work. I plan to give Ripped in 30 a go after this round of the Shred.

I'm excited to get this going!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 11, it's great. I like to couple it up with JM's Kickbox Fastfix. I'd love to see people's results~
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Have fun! I started the 30 DS on March 1 (MARCH MADNESS, BABY!) and at my halfway point I lost 5 1/2 inches all around. I don't have a ton of weight to lose, but I definitely just need some firming up around the edges as you gals all know...lol. I'm starting the last level this week and will be done on March 31 .. so if anyone on here has any questions, please feel free to friend me and ask away. I LOVE IT. I'm going to do Ripped in 30 next because I like the 3-2-1 concept so far. I will be posting my end results of the shred as well. It's intense, but what do you expect for 20 minutes ... you need it to be. If it were easy, it wouldn't work :)
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    There is a group that just started, not to late to join in
  • shafferbrandy10
    Options
    there is already a 30 day shred group.

Good luck everyone
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it about 30 minutes ago! LOL So if I get it by April 1, I'm definately in! I'm planning on taking before/after pics and measurements too.
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I joined the group. Lets get this party started!!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Ive read a lot on here about people getting amazing results with it. I think I'm going to start doing it in the am before work. I also started a group challenge of doing one am workout and one pm workout every weekday for April.

I love your glasses! (Sorry...got off topic!)
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I bought is about three weeks ago and I'm so scared to start.:sad: What the heck haven't heard any news of some dying so I'm in.:bigsmile:
  • Karelle92
    Karelle92 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm in!! I was also thinking to start it on april 1. I'm going to buy the dvd tomorrow, can't wait to start! :)
  • ccbennett2000
    ccbennett2000 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just joined too! I've done parts of it in the past and started to get really great results, but I have yet to ever follow it the whole way through! It will be great to have buddies on here to stay accountable!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I love your glasses! (Sorry...got off topic!)

Thanks! Just got LASIK last week so no need for them anymore haha
  • jnels
    jnels Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if it's not to late! I started 3/10 but have only done it 4 times. Very intense but leaves me feeling great! I don't have a ton of weight to lose, just want to really tone and firm up!