Newbie Here

Options
Hi I'm new here....just started yesterday on my 1200 calorie diet with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I was drinking lots of Iced Capp prob 2 or 3 day from Tim Hortons....Gave them up on Sunday. I start in at 175lbs and hoping to get down to 145 is my first goal I set. I have counted calories in the past and it has worked. I fell way behind and ended up gaining back 35 out of the 50 that I had lost before. I love this site, there are so many inspirational stories here so I think i'll be looking to them for my motivation. Cheers to all.....Crystal

Replies

• msradio
    msradio Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm new as well I just started last week if you want to add me feel free, I've been fighting with my weight for years I just decided that enough was enough! This site is so helpful and its free, which I feel is a plus for people who just cant afford weight watchers jenny craig ect.
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Fell free to add me, been up and down with my weight a ton, until two years ago, and so far so good now. So always looking for motivated people.
  • fowlerly
    fowlerly Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I too am new to this, but so far so good. I like reading everyone's posts it does help to keep me motivated