Anyone else drinking most of their calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• Roly59
    Roly59 Posts: 21
    Options
    Wine.................................................well I do Live in France
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Its how i gained a lot of weight :-( 2-3 redbulls and 4-5 mnt dews and milk everyday....bad. Lol. I mostly drink water now. Ill have a dew every now and then but i cant even finish a can anymore.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ughhh yes. I only drink black coffee and sparkling or tap water during the day....but alcohol is definitely my weakness in the evening. I'm sure it's why my weight loss is so slow. I'm sure it's why in the last couple of weeks, my scale says I've put 4 pounds back ON!

I'm toying with the idea of cutting out drinking completely for the month of April, with exceptions only for Passover seder and my dad's birthday.
  • Hilary75
    Hilary75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I make darn sure that I have a cpl hundred cals left at the end of the day for wine!! It's the perfect end to my kids filled crazy days!

This is me. I have 23-month old twins and once they're down momma needs some vino. I complimented another twin mommy on looking fab and asked her to tell me her secret. She said I wouldn't like the answer, I thought she was going to say tummy tuck, but she laughed and told me she gave up wine during the week. It is a lot of empty calories :(