Need new friends PLEASE!!!

Options
Hi, I have been on the site 20 days and I need more friends. Send me a request. I am a single mother of 4 wonderful children, I work a 40+ hr a week job where my commute is 6.5 hrs a day. I am just looking to make friends and meet new people basically have something new to talk about everyday!!!!

I just turned 30 on the 18th of March and the "age" thing has hit me today!!! :(

Replies

• hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    well first of all, happy belated bday!

Isn't that a long way to be commuting everday?

More than happy to be your friend. Add me
  • howekaren
    howekaren Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a long commute. How do you do it? If you're looking for support, I can help. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • JenniferInNY
    JenniferInNY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! Feel free to add me. It sounds like you have a very busy schedule, which is also something I struggle with. Perhaps we can get some ideas on healthy living/weight loss within our time constraints. :-)
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I don't have kids nor as long as a commute as you do (2 hours) but always could use the support and motivation of others on the weight loss journey!!!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    And HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!!
  • opal721
    opal721 Posts: 8
    Options
    I will be your friend... =)
  • bzncmom68
    Options
    It's ok 30 was rough on me too! But Happy Birthday:) I need to add some friends too for moral support and encouragment!
  • spr0ckit
    spr0ckit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday!

I'm pretty much brand new to this site, and I'd definitely like more friends as well - so please feel free to add me. I know one of my biggest challenges with losing weight in the past has been the lack of friends to commiserate with and celebrate with!
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and have only one friend! Anyone feel free to add me! Had bypass a month ago, have a total of 100 pounds to lose, so would love any support on the journey!