Anyone want to start the 30 Day Shred - TODAY!!????!!!

Options

Replies

• mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Me me me!! I was planning on starting today anyways lol! Add me
  • bzncmom68
    Options
    I'm in!! I bought it last weekend and have not had time to start it yet!! I'm ready now though!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to re-start it, but I guess i've sort of been putting it off...... but i think this post was a sign, I NEED TO START TODAY!
    I'M IN! AND IF I DONT DO IT, FEEL FREE TO TALK TRASH TO ME ON MY PROFILE!! HAHAH
  • Aprill42
    Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Ill be in tomorrow! LoL I want to go get it!

Do you need weights or anything???
  • jbarletta316
    Options
    I started today also. It was killer but I think it'll be so worth it. Friend me for support.
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I started last week but then slacked off friday-monday, so I'm totally in!

We can do this gals!!!
  • jenielee
    jenielee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started it today, also! Cardio seemed easy but those strength moves about did me in! :smile: Feel free to friend me! :heart:
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30DS today - anyone care to join me for a little support??? Day one is brutal if you haven't exercised in a while, but it's over before you know it!!!!!

Any takers?????

Actually i was going to try the first workout tonight.. but i don't know if i can commit to the full program right now.. got too much other stuff on my plate..

I did a workout last tuesday night that i had never done before and my legs were so sore i couldn't do anything for 4 days.
    Hopefully this doesn't have the same affect.
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I tried it like a month ago and let it drop after the second day. I'm ready to get it on!!! What's a little pain amongst friends. :) Definitely let's friend.
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in I just started today!
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    Count me in. I actually just got mine in the mail yesterday and I was planning on starting it tonight. We have about the same amount of weight to lose. I want to lose a total of almost 125 lbs and I'm down 24 lbs so far.
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    DON'T FORGET YOUR 3LB WEIGHTS....
  • clairepeaches626
    Options
    im in
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to re-start it, but I guess i've sort of been putting it off...... but i think this post was a sign, I NEED TO START TODAY!
    I'M IN! AND IF I DONT DO IT, FEEL FREE TO TALK TRASH TO ME ON MY PROFILE!! HAHAH

When I read this I laughed out loud because this is definitely me :laugh:

I'll join I definitely could use the support this time around. I'm going to do Day 1 when I get home :smile:
  • believecreate2012
    Options
    yes! i've been wanting to start but i haven't done it. now seems like the perfect time.

feel free to friend me for support. i know i could always use some too. :)
    good luck to all!
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been running but I need a full body workout that doesn't take a ton of time.
  • Kenyora
    Kenyora Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Today was my second day of level one. I'd love to join you guys!
    GOODLUCK!
  • 1965pauline
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred ?
  • BeeKloss
    BeeKloss Posts: 1
    Options
    Today was my second day doing the 30 Day Shred and so far it's going great :)
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ill be in tomorrow! LoL I want to go get it!

Do you need weights or anything???

Hello!!! :smile: I'm so happy you are getting it, and joining us! You do need weights. I think they suggest 3lbs...I use 5lbs dumbbells, because I have never purchased 3lb ones!! This would explain why I feel like my arms are going to fall off during the workout!!! LOL!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: