Zumba

Options
2»

Replies

• cortneymau
    Options
    I love Zumba. I've only attended 3 classes but it has been a great experience and within just this short amount of time there are more guys showing up with each class. About 10 guys I would say!
  • kroberts79
    kroberts79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yup. Started taking classes in January and love it. Wish I could do it more than once a week. It kicks my butt and I'm sore everywhere the next day so I know I'm getting a thorough workout. I think it's even more effective than when I used to do Jazzercise.

And there are a few men that come every so often and they are actually pretty good at keeping up.
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I go to Zumba either on Wednesdays or Mondays depending on my schedule. It's $5 a class and right now we're doing half an hour toning and the other half hour dancing. I burn almost 600 calories in the hour according to my heart rate monitor! LOVE IT! :D
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love it!!
  • JessicaW0204
    Options
    I am obsessed! I have lost 11 lbs in 2 months, I feel better about myself and take better care of myself. I go Monday nights to regular Zumba and then I do toning and Zumba on Tuesdays and Thursday nights (a total of at least 5 hours a week).
  • aubsangels
    aubsangels Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love zumba...I go twice a week to the gym and have Zumba on the Wii...so much fun!:love:
  • Leslie0423
    Options
    I go to Zumba twice a week, when I can make it. I absolutely love it! There are some males in my class as well.
  • JessicaCuriel13
    Options
    So I just bought the Zumba for wii I hope it works how is it going for u ladies
  • aubsangels
    Options
    I know, I have to do my Zumba!!!
  • aubsangels
    Options
    It seems harder on the Wii but I love it just the same.
  • JessicaCuriel13
    Options
    Which one did u buy cuz I see there's like two different ones
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    My name is Renee and I am a Zumba fanatic! :bigsmile:
  • davessweets
    Options
    I love Zumba!
  • emval91
    emval91 Posts: 3
    Options
    LOVE IT!
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba I have Zumba Rush for Kinect and I credit a lot of my weight loss to it I love it! Its fun and a great workout
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Lots of Zumba lovers here!