Anyone use this & Weight Watchers?

Options
I would like to have some WW buddies... anyone? :)

Replies

• LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing ww now, but I was up until feb. I still keep current with it though because my mom is doing ww. You can add me if you'd like. I need all the buddies on here I can have.
  • JenW0217
    JenW0217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm counting my points using the old weight watchers system from when I was a member in 2007. I am not current w/ the new Points Plus program but would love some new friends too. You can add me if you want.
  • 50Rose
    50Rose Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined My fitness pal and I'm on WW right now. I thinking about dropping WW have not been happy since Points Plus change.
    I looking for some friends. I'm 50yrs old with a new grandbaby and I need to get back into shape with out all the expense.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I was doing P+ up unti February. It's a great plan, but I felt it was time to try something different, and I've always been a fan of MFP. Plus, you can't beat free.
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am a WW currently, may be ending soon because in my case I only have a small amount to loose and I am 7 lb away from goal, I am getting to the point that I don't need them to weigh me any longer and to get the body shape I want, I need to exercise along with eating properly. I now have the eating aspect grounded but now I need to work on the exercising and its hard to find the motivation for that right now. I track all of my foods here instead of the ww site because its so much easier .
  • WilliamsLady
    Options
    I've been doing WW since 1/3/12 and I'm down 20lbs...but my 3 month online membership is almost up and I don't think I'm going to renew. This site has everything I need and more. Definitely can use the buddy system though. Count me in!
  • mnewsam
    mnewsam Posts: 5
    Options
    Have been a WW member up until today :). Have been on WW many times and I get bored with it and go back to my bad habits. MFP does everything WW does but for free!! Can't beat it! I am looking forward to achieving (I hope).

One question...if you happen to go OVER your PROTEIN count for the day, is that bad?

Thanks!

:laugh:
  • Djtemp95
    Djtemp95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also using weight watchers, too. Using them both, I lost 20 pounds in 2 months.
  • fiwasan
    fiwasan Posts: 1
    Options
    I just signed up a few minutes ago, and I'm doing Weight Watchers as well. I love the WW meetings and the plan. I'm just looking for additional motivation.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I use the WW meetings and weigh ins for the group support and accountibility, but I use MFP to count calories. I lost over 100 pounds on the old WW Points program, but was struggling with the new Points Plus (I've found quite a few people that are close to goal or at goal seem to struggle with it).

I love the philosophy and idea behind WW (group meetings, the Good Health Guidelines, making it a lifestyle not a diet, etc), just not thrilled with the new program.

I've found that MFP and WW are pretty good combo for me! :happy:
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    weighed in today, no weight change up or down, good I guess since I quit tracking this week. It did motivate me to kick up the exercise, I came home took my current measurements and then went out and did a walk/ run for 30 min. It was tough. I am giving myself 6 weeks to get to my 10% goal weight at WW and then will decide what to do next. I am going to try to be more attentive to tracking here but I get so side tracked. The focus is to be more accountable --hows everyone else doingA??