Trendy ladies come in here please...

Options
ojell
ojell Posts: 749 Member
Where do you buy your clothes? shoes? accessories? Oh and let me see some of your best outfits! hehe

Replies

• ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Cato, Lane Bryant...
  • wemmsie
    wemmsie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ed hardy...bape..evisu...lrg...akademiks////i love ebay !:drinker:
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a certain store I go to. I go to a variety of stores to get my clothing and accessories. I've even put together some really nice outfits at Goodwill (you just have to have time to root through the racks)
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i don't know what age group you are looking for, but i'm 25.

i don't like to spend a lot of money on "trendy" clothes since they go out of style fairly quickly, so i like to shop at places like gojane.com, forever 21, wet seal, charlotte russe, etc. they always have trendy stuff for cheap. of course quality isn't the best, but if you're only wearing it for one season - why buy expensive clothes that will last for years?

ETA: if you are willing to pay a bit extra though, i love express!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Almost everything from a secondhand store and almost everything a label. If I can get $10 Calvin Klein jeans, then I can get over that they were slightly worn by someone else.

This winter I paid $5 for a pair of Nine West boots. There wasn't anything wrong with them!
  • ojell
    Options

i don't like to spend a lot of money on "trendy" clothes since they go out of style fairly quickly, so i like to shop at places like gojane.com, forever 21, wet seal, charlotte russe, etc. they always have trendy stuff for cheap. of course quality isn't the best, but if you're only wearing it for one season - why buy expensive clothes that will last for years?

This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Just became aware of this place today...I'm in LOVE! hehe

http://www.bodyc.com/
  • k8lyn_235
    Options

This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Just became aware of this place today...I'm in LOVE! hehe

i was going to say body central, but didn't know if you'd like that ;) they definitely have cute going out outfits!
  • ojell
    Options

i was going to say body central, but didn't know if you'd like that ;) they definitely have cute going out outfits!

Yes they DO! Do you know of any other places like that?
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I shop allover really, if something takes my fancy i buy it :)

New Look
    Dorothy Perkins
    Primark
    Asda
    Sainsbury's
    Jane Norman
    H & M
    Peacocks
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Macy's, Dillard's and Lane Bryant...oh yeah Target! I am a CLEARANCE shopper and love it. I get better deals in those stores than Marshall's or TJ Maxx. A $7 pair of slacks or $13 Anne Klein wrap dress were some of my best finds!
  • miss_missa07
    Options

Body Central is easily one of my favorite stores.

Maybe check out Modcloth.com. It's a little pricy, but they have absolutely adorable clothing. I already promised myself a shopping spree there once I reach my UGW.
  • k8lyn_235
    Options

Yes they DO! Do you know of any other places like that?

http://www.amiclubwear.com/
    http://www.hotmiamistyles.com/
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Yes age group would help.
    The places I shop now I couldnt afford in my 20's.
    Im a Louboutin *kitten*! lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I could use this info so I can be just as trendy as everyone here :)
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options

ETA: if you are willing to pay a bit extra though, i love express!

^This, but uh-oh, I'm a 32 year old teacher with 3 kids. Is is time for my clothing tastes to grow up? lolol
  • k8lyn_235
    Options

i could never let myself spend that much on shoes! they are hot, though :)
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I order a lot of clothes from Victoria's Secret's website. I also love Express, and Forever 21 when I need a fun shirt or something cute to wear out. Buckle has GREAT clothes, but they are expensive so I only splurge once in a while there. I also love to look for bargains at Marshall's or TJ Maxx. I love anything country looking, but I'm also really into "nautical" inspired (navy/white/anchors), etc. I consider myself a mix of trendy/urban/country...not that I am a fashion guru, but if you're interested, here is a link to my Pinterest board for some ideas:

http://pinterest.com/krissypea79

My clothes album is called "My Style" :smile:
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Forever 21, target, and H&M junkie! I also love PacSun, but rarely shop there because of the prices!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

i could never let myself spend that much on shoes! they are hot, though :)
    I have regretted the men I have dated.
    I have regretted the food I have eaten.
    I have never regretted a pair of fabulous expensive shoes! :smooched: