Meh, just wondering if there are any. If there is.. Awesome. 8D

Replies

• ShilohVriska
    Options
    Yup! :D
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I once saw an anime show where the kid turns into a giant robot from his head or something.

i thought it was neat... until i started understanding what was happening in the show.

it was freakier when i understood it.
  • LCupcakeLawliet
    Options
    Oh sweet :DD :3
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    yep
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm one of you!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Just read your profile...cosplay is the reason I'm on this site, too!
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I once saw an anime show where the kid turns into a giant robot from his head or something.

i thought it was neat... until i started understanding what was happening in the show.

Fooly Cooly?

I am a moderate anime fan. Back in my younger years I was really big into it. I have been to Otakon a few times. I've even have cosplayed as Luigi a few times. :-)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Fooly Cooly?

I am a moderate anime fan. Back in my younger years I was really big into it. I have been to Otakon a few times. I've even have cosplayed as Luigi a few times. :-)

YES! That was It.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Meh!!!! My husband has opened the wonderful world of anime to me!
  • LCupcakeLawliet
    Options
    Sweet! :DD
  • alluvion
    alluvion Posts: 28
    Options
    My life is pretty much dedicated to the arts of anime. Ask me my opinion on any show and I'll probably have a really boring, indepth answer xD
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    I love Naruto.
  • Caseyann2501
    Caseyann2501 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love anime!

I only know one or two other people who enjoy it, so I know I'm missing out on a lot of awesome anime though.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Our Religious Ed teacher used to let us watch Manga in his class on VHS back in the day, that's where I picked up my love for Anime and Manga - had a good run of them as well in those lessons, New Dominion Tank Police, Patlabor, Akira, Vampire Hunter D :bigsmile:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options

Join us! Drinking the kool aid is optional.
  • MariaR_C
    MariaR_C Posts: 5
    Options
    Definitely check out the Black Butler (demon butler) :D love it. I also enjoyed Fruits Basket, though it only made it one season :/
  • mousecat84
    Options
    I also love to cosplay! Anime is swell for sure, but it's not something I watch often enough. I have some costume pictures in my photos, happy to be friends with like minded peeps! Feel free to add :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

Furi Kuri? (FLCL)