Replies

• caylac3
    caylac3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I LOVE factory connection and JCP!!!
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Limited. I'm not much for trendy but I like things that feel and look classy. I'm 30 but this hasn't changed much for me in the last 5 years.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite places to shop is

www.asos.com

They have a US site and free shipping. They also have an online outlet with great deals!! They have all types of clothes and 1000s of items to look through :D
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    Almost everything from a secondhand store and almost everything a label. If I can get $10 Calvin Klein jeans, then I can get over that they were slightly worn by someone else.

This winter I paid $5 for a pair of Nine West boots. There wasn't anything wrong with them!

Me too!!! Unique, goodwill, village discount, salvation army, family thrift. I have everything from express, forever 21, ny&c, michael Kors, etc. I have found something at thrift stores when I am any size, just have to hunt.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Forever 21, target, and H&M junkie!

This is completely me and I am a Coach junkie as well...But I am pretty much one note and need more ideas...I need to try alot more places.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    What size are you? That's really going to be the decider of where anyone can send you for clothes.
    If you are anywhere between a 14 and 28 I'd say Torrid (edgy, punk) or Lane Bryant (more classy pieces). I'll go to Deb for club outfits. The black dress I have on in my profile pic is for Torrid.
    If you are under a size 18, I'd recommend Old Navy. A lot of my basics and day to day pieces are from there. I'm on twitter and I take a pic every Wednesday of what I'm wearing. Majority of the times, it's an Old Navy outfit. @ChiHoodDiva
    Hope this helps.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Not trendy by any stretch, but I love Zara. I think they have classic pieces that are fairly well made. Easy to integrate into your existing wardrobe, but also can be great stand alone pieces.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I love Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Limited. I'm not much for trendy but I like things that feel and look classy. I'm 30 but this hasn't changed much for me in the last 5 years.

There are definitely some of my favorites. Stock your wardrobe with staple classic items. Then 'dust' it with a few trendy pieces. Especially handbags and accesories. I always tell my friends do not hesitate to drop $100-150 dollars on a nice pair of well-made flattering black pants. They will take you from the bar to the boardroom for a few years.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options

This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Just became aware of this place today...I'm in LOVE! hehe

http://www.bodyc.com/
    I'd consider that trendy. Torrid, Forever 21, Deb, and JCP would have those kind of clothes.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Forever 21, target, and H&M junkie!

This is completely me and I am a Coach junkie as well...But I am pretty much one note and need more ideas...I need to try alot more places.

oooh i LOVE coach!
  • Tara_Alesia
    Tara_Alesia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love H&M, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, etc. One place I REALLY love, but it's kind of hard to find is DEB. It has a lot of clothes for women of all sizes, so I never feel ridiculous going in there.
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap I scope out Goodwill and Salvation army as well as any consignment shops I can find.
  • Papayamaya5
    Papayamaya5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    urban outfitters+anthropologie (hello sale racks!)
    juicy couture (guilty pleasure)
    gap (I loooove the spring colors and skinny jeans)
    f21 (inexpensive meets trendy)
    salvation army+goodwill (so many cool vintage pieces from here, it's insane)

I also scour the racks at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Nordstrom Rack because the ones near my house have real designer clothes for next to nothing!!!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I used to shop exclusively at Abercrombie and Fitch for about 6 years. Absolutely crazy. Realized was not stylish or appealling at all. I now shop also at Maurices and Wet Seal as they have insanely cute stuff. I loooooooove the Buckle for pants and have invested in their rock revival line for casual. I also have a couple pairs of slacks from Banana Republic and Express I got off clearance. Yay for clothes!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • gettinerdone_
    gettinerdone_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Depends on your style, but I like aritzia (canada(, nastygal.com, and urban outfitters
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite places to shop is

www.asos.com

They have a US site and free shipping. They also have an online outlet with great deals!! They have all types of clothes and 1000s of items to look through :D

I was just about to say asos!
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    H&M
    Forever 21
    Wet Seal
    Urban Outfitters
    American Eagle
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Yay fashion! One of the biggest reasons I chose to lose weight. My favorite store is Ann Taylor, and I love walking around Bloomingdales in NYC to find some nice outfits. My favorite designers are Michael Kors and Calvin Klein, and I am just starting to get into Victoria Secret catalog too. Trying to increase the sex appeal at the office a teeny bit. I spent my whole life in jeans and a t-shirt, trying to hide my body and go un-noticed. Now I love turning some heads in my bright red trenchcoat :heart:
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    bump for the stores..hehe