Basketball players/fans

Options
Hi there!

28 year old Sydney fella here! Been on the site since January and have loved it! Made great progress towards my weight goals and have no doubts that I'll be able to hit my goal!

I'm quite a fan of basketball be it playing (on the court or PS3) or watching NBA games and would love to get aquainted with fellow basketball fans/players.

Replies

• jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Nobody likes basketball here? :noway:
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    College basketball I am a HUGE fan of :smile:
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    Being in Australia I haven't had much chance to watch college games - hell, it's hard enough getting NBA games on tv, even on cable.

Thank the basketball gods for NBA.TV League Pass

Go Orlando! Haha
  • zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    Options
    Being in Australia I haven't had much chance to watch college games - hell, it's hard enough getting NBA games on tv, even on cable.

Thank the basketball gods for NBA.TV League Pass

Go Orlando! Haha

good choice of team :) have played my entire life, from south african, now living in the states. Was always a Magic fan..and I ended up here
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    Hehe, nice!

I would have killed to have been at Amway Centre for the All-Star Weekend >.<
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    If my hometown(ish) boys were any good, I may watch more NBA. *sigh* The Pistons are just not great this year
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    big time fan here...love it...played all my life...its a definite passion
  • zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    Options
    Hehe, nice!

I would have killed to have been at Amway Centre for the All-Star Weekend >.<

ticket prices were obscene unfortunately :(
  • highflyer1
    Options
    Hey Buddy! I'm a really really huge basketball fan! I watch a lot of NBA and play a lot of basketball too.. I'll add you up!
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm a basketball fan.. and I'm totally loving the March Madness College games. Hoping that one day my son and daughter will be playing college BB. My son is currently 5'7" at 11 yrs old. So I'm loving his games! Plus my 8 yr old daughter is a great BB player too. BB in the family... Oh Yeah!
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    5'7" at age 11 - damn I'm jealous, hehe.

Sometimes I really wish I was in the US for all the college & NBA games xD
  • kirstand
    kirstand Posts: 76
    Options
    GO THE NZ BREAKERS!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    You can see from my profile picture and the image in my ticker that I'm an Orlando Magic fan :P
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    I am in freak out mode this month since it's March Madness and the US's college basketball chamionships are going on. I am a Kansas Jayhawks fan. They give me a heart attack every time I watch them play, but it's worth it.
  • Nakibabe
    Nakibabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm with u kirstand. Go the Breakers!!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK....KU!!!!! Lol I grew up playing basketball; my dad was a HS boys coach and he coached my non-school leagues. In HS I played on 3-4 teams year round until I got hurt my senior year. Basketball is the only thing I miss from HS, because now that I've got a real job and am going to school and volunteering, I just don't have time to play on a team anymore. I'm a HUGE Kansas Jayhawks fan; I was born one and I'll die one lol. BTW, I don't know if anybody watched them play last Friday, but it was an AWESOME game...didn't lead the entire game until the last minute and a half, but they managed to pull it together and win by 3. Sweet 16 here we come! Lol ok, I'm a bit off topic now, but in short, I'm a freakin' huge basketball fan...mainly college though. Feel free to add me ;) Unless you're a Mizzou, K-State, or Duke fan... :noway:
  • WhitePony26
    Options
    I'm a basketball fan, college and NBA! :)

My Duke Blue Devils didn't do so hot in the tourney this year, but there's always next year!

And I don't really have a favorite NBA team, although I'm partial to the Oklahoma City Thunder. :P
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    I gotta find a way to watch college games xD
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    I am a basketball fan, play 2-3 times a week and watch when I can (Cavs and Buckies fan). I'm from Ohio. Feel free to add me.