Anyone else have Junk food days?

I had bought pocketed Egg Fried Rice for dinner it was awful I managed about 2 mouthful but was still hungry till I go shopping tomorrow all I had was Carrot Cake and Snickers. Needless to say well over my daily allowance.

Replies

• KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    I have day's like that all the time! Today for lunch I packed (and actually measured before hand) 3 oz. of grilled steak with sauce and 1/2 cup of rice (plus some fruits and veggies). While I managed to eat the fruits and veggies the actual lunch is still here but instead I've eaten seasoned croutons, a cookie, chocolate-peanut butter (with a knife mind you-no crackers or anything) and a cookie crumb bar.
  • Yep.We all have them! But now you are aware you are having them,and that's 1/2 the battle! Call it your spike day and move on to better choices tomorrow!
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    oh my gosh i think i will always like the junk ; ) i find ways to add it to my daily calorie intake.
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    I keep my pantry stocked with "emergency meals" for just that reason. I've chosen foods that I'm trying to avoid having a lot of, but still better than an all out trash binge :sick: Where I'm at right now is... I do not bring it into the house if I don't intend to eat it. I cleared out my pantry of all white pasta/rice/soup/pasta sauce/ etc... But tucked way in the back, behind all the cans of beans and tomatoes is my stash of Trader Joe's Indian pouch meals. BLISS! They are my treats if I choose to have them or for a weak/lazy/exhausted moment...

My weakness is cheese, though, not sweets...