New girl here-I could use some MFP friends!

Options
Hey everyone,
I started my weight loss journey 2 weeks ago but just found this website.
I love the great features to help me track food and exercise.
I am learning as I go since I have no clue how to get fit but am in desperate need of doing so.
So far for exercise I have been doing 30 day shred level 1, wii fit plus or wii latin dancing, walking about 2 miles and some free weights.
Any tips or suggestions would be more than welcome!
I can't wait to find out what I look like and feel like under all of these layers of fat!

Thanks,
Tosha!

Replies

• kballard66
    Options
    HI and welcome! Sending you a friend request.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Youre more than welcome to add me : )
  • 1965pauline
    Options
    Hi i am also new.started to try and lose weight about 10 days ago,found this sight which i think is great...I have never had to diet before,but i gave up smoking on jan 1st after 30 years.......And i have gained around 16 lb,probably not a lot to some of you guys,but loads to me..none of my clothes fit...i am not very good at this keep fit game....i work crazy shift patterns at work,run around after my family etc so don't have a lot of time,and i am really unfit from smoking....so i have tried running at present i can only manage 1 mile,sad i know but I'm trying .I am also on 1200 calories a day and seem to go over most days even tho' i do not eat a lot..So add me if you want some friends on here.That goes for anyone else out there feel free to add me.could do with some help,advise,encouragement and a good old natter and a laugh :0)
  • ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Add me!