Turbo fire is good??

Options
i have done turbo fire 6 weeks.
is it good work? i don't know well.. because i'm also doing 30 day shred.
hmm........ -_- anyone get result from turbo fire?

Replies

• ktwholliday
    Options
    I have been doing turbo fire for 9 months now and was doing turbo jam before that. I love turbo fire! I have lost 30 pounds and I feel thin and trim and am actually getting some muscle definition. It is awesome!!!!
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    This is my 12th week of Turbo Fire and so far I have lost 18lbs. I will post my results this weekend, when my 90 day transformation ends :flowerforyou:
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im on week 18 and have lost 27lbs and love this program but im a charlean fan have all of her workout for turbo jams to chalean extrem and now turbo fire .... So it been working great for me I have found my soulmate workouts
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 11 and have lost about 9 lbs. Granted, I only have 3 left to lose before I'm nearing the end of the normal weight range, so I don't think that 9 is very low, I think it's actually pretty damn impressive haha. ;D
  • meribethd
    meribethd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 11 right now. I am not weighting myself until I'm done with the program, but regardless of what I've lost, I feel awesome. I have never felt this fit and in such great shape. No matter what the scale says, I am so pleased with how much my fitness level has soared. I really, really love Turbo Fire!
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire, and I LOVE IT!!!! Its the only workout I look forward to doing and keep me motivated. I'm only on week to but I will continue on until I reach my goal. Do any one do any type of strength training along with this? I need to get cardio in without having to stop before I start?
  • ROSYLIPS
    ROSYLIPS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow, you lost 30lbs! it's awsome! anyway, thank you! :D it's big motivation for me.
  • ROSYLIPS
    ROSYLIPS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thank you! :D i will wait your posts :)
  • MarisaMU12
    Options
    I just started doing Turbo Fire workouts two weeks ago and i LOVE it... I had done Turbo Jam workouts for years before that and I always loved them, plus Chalene Johnson is SO motivating, she always makes me feel like I can keep going!... I can see Turbo Fire being something I stick to for quite a while... plus the music's gotten much better since Turbo Jam ;)