Beach Body Challenge - 4/9

Options
Okay, I'll be the first to post my disappointing week. I gained a pound after last week's weigh in. Oops. Must have been my cheating on Sunday, or maybe it's just water weight. Should have been down with my increase in exercise this week, but alas, it was not meant to be! I will forge ahead and will post some major weight loss for next week.

SW: 157
CW: 158
Gain/Loss +1 :sad:

How did everyone else do?

Replies

• kmanmom2002
    Options
    Okay, I'll be the first to post my disappointing week. I gained a pound after last week's weigh in. Oops. Must have been my cheating on Sunday, or maybe it's just water weight. Should have been down with my increase in exercise this week, but alas, it was not meant to be! I will forge ahead and will post some major weight loss for next week.

SW: 157
    CW: 158
    Gain/Loss +1 :sad:

How did everyone else do?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I havn't weighed in since Sunday but I had no loss then, hopefully this Sunday is better!
    SW: 206
    CW: 206

gain/loss: 0
  • cgallen916
    Options
    I also have had a disappointing week. I don't know what the deal is...I have been working out and burning about 550 calories per workout. I am having some problems with eating all of my calories though, so maybe that's my problem.

SW: 150
    CW:152

We'll all do better next week - I can feel it!!!
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    SW 181.5
    CW 181.0

I'll wait until some more people weigh in before I go adding this up. :wink:
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness I have lost this past week!!! I was at 141 for weeks and weeks and now I weigh in at 138!!!

Loss of 3 lbs
    total loss 71 lbs!!!
    13 lbs to go !!
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello

SW 156
    TW 155

-1 pound
  • vdpal
    vdpal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted much, but I have had some struggle too with weigh-ins. I get so frustrated when the scale goes up and I workout regulary(4-5 days a week) . I try to burn 500-600 calories a workout. I am not losing. My protein seems to always go over, but my calories don't go over.. After a workout, I have more calories I can consume which I don't always do.....I don't know, I just know that if you get discouraged you will wind up having more weight to lose, because you let yourself go.....
  • bittersweet22
    bittersweet22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I actually haven't weighed myself. I try to wait every two weeks. so on monday I'll find out!! I feel good though, I can wear some smaller sized clothes. almost have dropped 3 pant sizes!
  • Sexy_N_Red
    Options
    Your body could be like mine. I work really hard and think I'm going to lose over 5 pounds this week. I go and weigh myself and I lose nothing. I work the same way for 2 -3 weeks and then I finally lose 8 pounds in one week. Keep at it it will eventually go down. I also find that my weight may not go down but I do lose an inch on my waist. Try to measure yourself. Also dont forget that fat weights more than muscle, so you could be building muscle and losing fat which the scale wont show.
    The one thing that is frusturating is my weight wont move, but I get my fat test at the gym and I lose alot of fat. My trainer hooks me up to a machine that sees how much body fat you have. That's the part I love!! From January to March I lost 4.1% body fat and only 2 inches on my waist, and only 14 pounds.

I gues what I'm trying to say in dont get to hung up on the scale.
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    athomemommy,

Congrats on being so close to your goal :drinker:

I'm looking forward to reaching mine, down 34 with 56 to go, not bad for 3 mos. I hope I'm really close by mid Oct.

Sally
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    starting weight:153.5 lbs
    last week's weight 123.5 lbs
    this weeks weight 154.5lbs

I gained 1lb:mad:

but i'm not giving up, just yet!:bigsmile: I watched the Biggest Loser last night and that gave me a ton of motivation, I know it can be done!

Good luck to eveyone on next weeks weigh in!
  • staliajones
    Options
    SW: 142.8
    CW: 142.6

Weight lost: .2 lbs

Not much of a loss, but I feel really great since I was able to do 5 solid workouts this past week that burned anywhere from 500-600ish calories. I also incorporated some weights and did ab workouts.
  • cnichol
    cnichol Posts: 17
    Options
    Last week: 150
    This week: 149

One pound :smile:
  • Jump_Start
    Options
    Last week : 143
    This Week: 142

I was nervous because last weekend my boyfriend came to visit and when he's here every food is fair game to him... being 140lbs at 6'0 tall, the boy could stand to gain a few. Guess all of my exercising cancelled it out this time. I got lucky.
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well Mon was the weigh in for me. after a week and a half of no lifting and only a few days a cardio due to an injury not much to say.

Started 268
    start MFP 262
    Last week 248.4
    this week 248.6

Up .2 Lbs. I weighed myself like 5 times thinking it couldnt be right. Oh well just shows me the benifits of all the parts combined in my current goal. I guess i should have lowered my cals even more than i did. I'll keep them down to 2400 this week as i am cleared to go back to the gym on a limited basis.

On a positive note. One of my co-workers who sees me every day, said at dinner, "Dang Tim how much weight have you lost"? My answer. 20lbs.

I was in the gym yesterday pretty intense workout but the pain was not to bad.

Tim
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    i will weigh tomorrow morning and let you all know, i don't think i'll see any changes, i haven't budged for about a month!! :noway:
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! :bigsmile: