Wii games for workouts

Options
I currently own the wii game just dance 2 and Golds gym dance work out. I am really out of shape so doing 30 I am panting sweating However just wondering if these game constitute as a valid work out and if others enjoy them also ?
Thanks

Replies

• xDramaQueen95x
    Options
    i play just dance! for kinect though :) it's helped me alot! these games are great. I have UFC personal trainer right now. You can buy it on Wii aswell! it works great :)
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    yes it counts!! most of my exercise i get is with the wii :)
  • Mommapea2012
    Mommapea2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies good I feel good about working out on the wii now and I will defiantly check out that game!
  • cassidysmommy
    Options
    i have the wii fit and i love it
  • Karelle92
    Karelle92 Posts: 25
    Options
    I really love to dance and I have 5 wii dance games : Just Dance's (2, 3 and summer party), Black eyed peas experience and Zumba fitness 2. I love them all, but for a real workout Zumba fitness is AMAZING!! :happy:
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I can't really do dance games as I have the rhythm of a stick but I absolutely adore "Walk it Out" and use it almost every day. It have me sweating big time and is definitely a real workout.

I'm looking into getting "ExerBeat" next!
  • Mommapea2012
    Options
    I will look for the Zumba thanks!
  • Mommapea2012
    Options
    Walk it out is that for wii?
  • Diggy2
    Diggy2 Posts: 4
    Options
    That is just what i did for my exercise.
  • Diggy2
    Options
    Yes, i have that:smile:
  • Diggy2
    Options
    Where did you get that bar that shows you how much weight you have
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Love my Wii! I have: Wii Fit, EA Active Fitness, Zumba, Just Dance 2, and a bunch of other games... I want to get a boxing game - I have the weighted boxing gloves by EA active and I really can feel it in my arms. I definitely count my WIi exercise!