So Proud Of Myself!!!!

Options
Today I did not want to workout, I was feeling so tired, cramping (TOM), and lazy. I cam home from class and told my self to get my workout in. I laid in the bed for 2hrs and felt so bad that i didn't want too. After picking the kids up from school, it was really bothering me that I still didn't do a workout yet. So i popped my turbo fire in and did a 20min workout and I feel sooo much better. I couldn't finish the whole workout but 20min is better than 0. YAY ME:happy:

Replies

• ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I found that working out during TOM makes you feel better and can make TOM lighter :happy:

(But that week sucks.....:grumble:)

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna :flowerforyou:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    thanks, I really didn't want too, but I will continue just like its not there. On to tomorrow!
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    Good job!
  • erineddy81
    erineddy81 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I kinda felt the same way this am, the girls were swollen and sore from TOM, and I was NOT looking forward to my run. Then I saw a picture of a little boy who had prosthetic feet and was running a race, and it stated 'your excuse is invalid'. To think about what that young man had gone through and fought back from...well needless to say I sucked it up and went for a run and headed to the gym .