Just finished my first week on MFP!

Options
Hi,

Looking for friends to keep me motivated to lose 26 more lbs, lost 80 before joining MFP. I have 3 small boys who keep me busy, which means no time to leave the house to get to a gym. I have an elliptical trainer, a Bow Flex (just got, still in boxes!), and just started to C25K program. I have never consistantly exercised so looking for help keeping on track!!

Steph

Replies

• healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week (on Monday) too. I have lost 20 lbs prior to mfp and have about another 47ish to go. Please feel free to add me :)
  • stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks, I'll send a friend request :-)
  • 1derfuldia
    1derfuldia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, Please add me! I just finished my second week doing MFP everyday. It was a new beginning, with friends this time, and that has made all the difference. I would love to have more friends so we can motivate each other.
  • milove1029
    milove1029 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow 80 lbs that is so great! Good for you! My husband, daughter and myself have started for 1 week and they lost 10 lbs and I am close behind them. I am trying to stay slightly below what they recommend and increase my activity in case I mess up! lol
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys; you can never have enough folk cheering you on!!! :-)