Just started TurboFire this week --

Options
TaraMKL
TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
Anyone else just start it recently? Would love to keep up with you and check in!! :)

Replies

• TaraMKL
    Options
    Well, technically I started last week but my schedule got crazy so I called DO-OVER. :)
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    I will be starting it tomorrow (that's when it arrives), so I'll be happy to track progress with you. I'm currently doing Chalean extreme so I still haven't decided if I'll be doing turbofire every day in addition to the 3x a week weightlifting routine, or if I'm only going to do it on my off days :)
  • kristenn1989
    kristenn1989 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I do it off and on. I've been slacking recently due to too much homework and such. (I'm a university student.) Feel free to add though!
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm going to restart on Monday. It's an awesome program. I'm just trying to find some motivation to stay on track with it.
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3! Feel free to add me! I love it so far.
  • lizabelle83
    Options
    i started last thursday LOVE it :) feel free to add me
  • Ambrose07
    Ambrose07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am starting tomorrow the normal 12 weeks Turbofire, I did it before back in August last year and quit. I seriously need a buddy this time around.
  • TaraMKL
    Options
    Okay, ladies -- just checking in! I am doubling up today since I missed it yesterday. How are you all doing this week??
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I do it mixed in with lots of other things. I've did the whole program twice once in 2010 and again in 2011. Works great for losing tons of inches.
  • TaraMKL
    Options
    Okay, got my HIIT 15 and Fire 30 in tonight.

Oh, and just so you all know, I have a crazy syndrome that makes all of my joints too loose. I've dislocated every joint -- alllllll the time when I was a high school athlete. Other people get hurt when they don't stretch enough, I get hurt when I stretch too much. I see it on the schedule almost every day so I'll probably do it no more than 2-3 times a week.

:)