Fatty Daddy...

Options
I haven't looked around much, but it looks like I am one of a few guys on here, oh well. This site seems really great. Looking forward to tracking my progress on here and dropping some LBS.!!

Replies

• jdg1946
    jdg1946 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked around much, but it looks like I am one of a few guys on here, oh well. This site seems really great. Looking forward to tracking my progress on here and dropping some LBS.!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    we are the minority, but we are STRONG! :tongue:

Hey would you rather be a guy in a room full of ladies, or a guy in a room full of guys?

Welcome john!

-Banks
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We support everyone because we are all here to become happier people.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! My hubby is on here too.....you're not alone!!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I just joined 3 weeks ago and I love the support and information that is found here... not to mention it helps me be honest with myself with what I'm feeding my face :laugh:

welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    No, there are a lot of guys here...they only come out when they think is safe from our opinions.
    Welcome and good luck to you.:drinker:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Is it safe? .......:frown:

GIRLS SMELL!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome, gender isn't an issue here :smile: :drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Is it safe? .......:frown:

GIRLS SMELL!!

Watch it banks. :laugh:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Heh. I crack me up sometimes! I'm like a cross between a librarian and bart simpson.
  • butterfly2008
    Options
    more guys to come .....my hubbys gonna join today when he gets home from work and my brother is gonna too any minute now im just waiting for him now ,good luck and congrats on your big step
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Heh. I crack me up sometimes! I'm like a cross between a librarian and bart simpson.

:laugh: Now there's a picture!! :laugh:

Welcome John - you're in great company here - Some good guys and a few out-of-work comediens - or they think they are :laugh:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Thank you for coming. Remember the 7 o'clock show is COMPLETELY different from the 10 o'clock show.

try the veal!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Thank you for coming. Remember the 7 o'clock show is COMPLETELY different from the 10 o'clock show.

try the veal!

Hmmm, I may have to stick around for that one!! I think I'll try that veal . . .
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome!